• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Alternative to weed/benzos

allahuakbar

Greenlighter
At uni I smoked 1-3g everyday day for 3 months, it was fucking amazing. I did valium a few times, enjoyed it but think Its because I combined it with weed. Rolled a few times as well. Did steroids for 6 weeks (over a year ago, currently back on them now though)

- Ive been Home from uni for a few months, no drugs for months, not going back to uni

- cant smoke because parents are nosey and smart, they will know im high and will smell it.

- currently taking xanax to combat steroid insomnia, tried ambien at uni and slept walk twice with no recollection of it at all, flatmates told me, so fuck that happening whilst at home. Ambien was nice, 2 hours before bed I felt real good then felt refreshed in the morning, it was like a high feeling before going to sleep.

- should I look at THC pills? Do they get you stoned?

* I need something like weed that makes you happy, creative, sleepy, find everything interesting, etc

Can you guys recommend anything?

Thanks

thc edibles will get you high, if you can get weed you can make them yourself easily (checkout "firecrackers" for the easiest, but not best, recipe)

I agree with the edibles. they are easy to keep hidden, herbs also like passion flower, scullcap, valerian root, will chill you out. Quitting weed for a while only sucks for a few days, then you will be over it. If you try cooking it, it will stink a bit, Do it at a friends house. Little edibles like the firecracker, shouldn't smell that bad.

If benzos and weed arent knocking you out at night, the steroids are too strong, although lack of weed can cause insomnia with benzos still especially if the benzo dosage is not very high like your using to induce a blackout and you are the restless type

I haven't smoked for months but when I did I would need a 1g bong hit right before bed to put me to sleep, that's how big my tolerance was. I could definitely get some edibles.

The xanax puts me to sleep from a 1-1.5mg dose (starting to need more tho), but because its short acting/lasting, I'll wake up half way through the night, feeling groggy as hell.

I also take 0.5mg xanax with 20mg dianabol before the gym, such a good feeling, makes your mind chill but your body strong because your mind isn't so worried about pushing the weight, it just gets on with it ;D

Also Im on 250 Tren (can cause insomna) 250 Mast, 500 test, and 3 week 60mg dbol kickstart. I believe this is what is making me wake up in the night.

Last edited: