• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Almost ready to be gay.

They are absolutely hard work!!

It takes dedication. You have to really care about this person.
Especially once the sex, fun parts & euphoria in the beginning fades away. That's when the real work begins.
I have often wondered how many people can go the long route. I had that thought when my wife got out of the hospital some years back after hip surgery and I had to keep the commode clean. Then there are the other emotional tests. So basically love goes from that happy butterfly in the stomach feeling straight to hard work and maturity. And if you can keep loving then you may be cut out for long term. Using this analogy the strongest and most unbreakable form of love is one of a mother. They love their kid through and through. Life tries to break it up but a mother's love is steadfast.

The mature way of thinking about it is love becomes something else. It is not a "hot body" or the glamour a lot of people go for. It is respect, trust, being helpful in the midst of the honeymoon being over.

The honeymoon does end. Then what is love? It morphs into a lot of other things. Even getting a glass of water for someone is an act of love. Or as I always say giving a dog a treat is an act of love.

I have often wondered how many people can go the long route. I had that thought when my wife got out of the hospital some years back after hip surgery and I had to keep the commode clean. Then there are the other emotional tests. So basically love goes from that happy butterfly in the stomach feeling straight to hard work and maturity. And if you can keep loving then you may be cut out for long term. Using this analogy the strongest and most unbreakable form of love is one of a mother. They love their kid through and through. Life tries to break it up but a mother's love is steadfast.

The mature way of thinking about it is love becomes something else. It is not a "hot body" or the glamour a lot of people go for. It is respect, trust, being helpful in the midst of the honeymoon being over.

The honeymoon does end. Then what is love? It morphs into a lot of other things. Even getting a glass of water for someone is an act of love. Or as I always say giving a dog a treat is an act of love.
Exactly!

It is not a "hot body"
Well that's just plain lust, in any context.
The honeymoon does end. Then what is love? It morphs into a lot of other things.
I wouldn't put it quite like that. I think it morphs into a more durable form. To love long-term you have to accept your partner as the flawed human being they are, rather than insist on keeping them up on that impossible pedestal of first infatuation.

To me, that doesn't mean the intensity of the feeling lessens. It just gets 'spread out' more, to carry more. My maternal grandmother and grandfather were still so much 'in love' with each other after having two children that said children pretended not to know their own parents on holidays because of the 'embarrassing' hand-holding.

I've been with my current partner for a decade now, and despite us having personally disappointed one another, blown up at each other over trivialities, doing a lot of extremely un-romantic everyday life things (we need to fix the kitchen tap / scrape together enough money to buy another bag of rice or beans / stop the damn cat shitting under the kitchen sink / fill out endless legal forms etc), there's still moments when he looks at me a certain way and I get that endorphin jolt like when I was first in love.

To me, that's the measure of true love. After several years together, does familiarity breed APPRECIATION rather than contempt? Do you still catch yourself smiling at them and just melt, and think to yourself how bloody lucky you are to have them?
..... You got that, you got love.

Last edited:
Can any guys here explain why so many guys come to me and say shit like "you're so hot" "I would do this for you"....
But by the next day they're already on the prowl for some one else? Like do guys really mean what they say or are they always just horny & playing with my vulnerabilities?
Dick pic?
I'll hook you up if you give me somewhere to send it. lol
As long as you're a handsome guy yourself........

DeathIndustrial88 said:
I'll hook you up if you give me somewhere to send it. lol
As long as you're a handsome guy yourself........

People tell me I have the body of Mike Tyson and the face of Gilbert Gottfried, but I'm sure they're just being nice.

I have a third nipple and I have weaved my ass hair into a nest where I can raise our children.

Can any guys here explain why so many guys come to me and say shit like "you're so hot" "I would do this for you"....
But by the next day they're already on the prowl for some one else? Like do guys really mean what they say or are they always just horny & playing with my vulnerabilities?

Guys have a lot of hang ups about sexuality, particularly guys who haven't fully come to terms with themselves. They want things that they don't want to admit to themselves. If we all completely let go of our inhibitions, we'd be fucking like maniacs in the street. All men are perverts, but some of them are repressed.

This commitment-phobic behaviour / bi-polar you describe sounds like they're running from themselves.

When they aren't running - during sex - they are in touch with how they really feel. Then, afterwards, they remember saying these things and (terrified) start running again.

Or something like that.

Guys have a lot of hang ups about sexuality, particularly guys who haven't fully come to terms with themselves. They want things that they don't want to admit to themselves. If we all completely let go of our inhibitions, we'd be fucking like maniacs in the street. All men are perverts, but some of them are repressed.
Not me.

I've done stuff most people would vomit at but once you have gone so far it becomes boring.

I'm Celibate now for religious reasons, I'm NOT joking btw.

This commitment-phobic behaviour / bi-polar you describe sounds like they're running from themselves.

When they aren't running - during sex - they are in touch with how they really feel. Then, afterwards, they remember saying these things and (terrified) start running again.

Or something like that.
Yeah, like every guy I've met claims they want more from me but it's usually just a ploy to keep getting in my pants.

I mean, I've slept with at least 100 different men in my 35 years of life & at least 80 of those were all men who acted like I was something special to them.
And pretty much none of those men exist in any form in my life today.

So I assume they just act like they care because they know that's what I want to hear, just so they can get the goods. lol It's depressing.

Would be much easier if I had been straight. I could be happy with some one right now.

Of course I don't mean everyone.

I, too, am a freak.

You should get your fuck on, bandit.
God commands it.

@DeathIndustrial88

What kind of guys you chasing?
Maybe that has something to do with it?

Maybe your amazing dick scares them off because it is too amazing and they just can't take it.
Idk. I don't think I have a particular type I chase....

Most of the time, the guys who would want something from me tend to be either old men or really overweight / unattactive guys.

And the attractive ones will hook up but never want any commitment. Or they'll try it for a bit & then drop me after a week.
Most usually have meth problems too, so that never helps.

But even the non-drug using kind just tend to be sluts.

I have too many mental / financial problems too, so people don't see me as being equal to them.
They probably see me as a potential burden they'd have to deal with.

The "gay community" deals with a lot of narcissism, vanity & hedonism. If you don't have 6pk abs, then you aint good enough.
And if you are good enough, you're expected to be a slut or have open relationships or be completely financially independent, etc.
Too much rigidity & not enough room for just accepting people as they are.

I think heroin was my one true love anyways.

Last edited:
I'm not afraid of showing my dick, I actually use to like to show it off lol.... Just not here for the public.

But if people are really that interested, hit me up with an email & I'll satiate your curiosity. lol

I don't think it's anything special. It's 7.5inches. Which isn't terribly huge but ain't small either. I've had a lot of guys chase me around for it in my 20's & claim it was so great. I never understood why though since there's bigger & better out there.

Thing is you can't bloody 'go' gay. That's not how any of that works. Nobody DECIDES which sex, or what particular type within that sex, they're attracted to. Attraction is innate. You look at a person and either you find them hot or you don't.

I've only had 2 serious relationships in my entire life so far. The first happened to be with a girl, the second one was with a guy (who I'm planning to marry).
The number of reactions I've had along the lines of, 'oh the woman didn't work out so now you're trying it with a man' is mind-boggling. Like NO, the first one didn't work out because of her personality and mental health issues, not because she was female. I might just as easily have fallen in love the second time with another woman instead of a man.

Actually it's not mind boggling. Western women are not an option for LTR to the great majority of men nowadays. What might turn you on sexually is like a preference, does not mean you are gay.

To be a gay man you need to feel attraction for a man the same way a straight man feels for a woman. I mean that attraction that makes you feel like making her your girlfriend/wife, love... For example, a man might get sexual aroused by jerking another guy, getting jerked, sucked, but the thought of making him his boyfriend or even kissing him in the mouth is gross. Explain this: how can some man be grossed out by the thought of kissing another guy, but are not grossed out by sucking their dick?

I think that we are gonna see a big increase in men marrying ladyboys. I think you get the best of both worlds, specially if you find a ladyboy that is 99% woman like, you can't tell the difference unless she drops her panties and you see a dick. So he has two holes (mouth is mouth, same thing), and the asshole which is basically a tight pussy that never gets loose, and you have a dick as an extra toy for fun. Both of you have dicks so you know how to please each other perfectly.