L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Almost ready to be gay.

Frog Dreams

Bluelighter
I've struggled so much with male/female relationships.
My parents have always been super homophobic.

I don't care about my parents anymore.
I'm sick of having relationships with women.

Inches away from embracing my gayness.
Those feelings are so repressed.

Ease of use would definitely be a plus with dudes.

Dudes are like tractors. Very functional. Easy to handle. Great for work. Appearance was low on the design priorities.

Women are much more like sports cars. Expensive, high maintenance, might kill you, but damn they look good, and feel good.

Last edited:
I like to joke that, "I know being gay isn't a choice, because I would have switched after my first divorce."

It does look like it would be fun. I just can't get into the idea of fucking dudes. We have such awkward bodies, like who designed this?

Ya i always joked that my ex would have turned me gay if id had any attraction to guys at all lol. Sadly i don't so i can't go that route.

Much respect to Frog Dreams. Pretty powerful post. I had to get off the couch and respond because I was moved.

I have always wondered how I would react or come out if I were gay. The way society and people behave I can see why someone would want to not broadcasts that. Add in family and that whole ordeal and it is almost impossible. But when a person comes out I can feel a lot of respect just ooozing out of me as it is a courageous thing to do. Some people do not have to come out and were pretty comfortable from the beginning. But others struggling and finally coming out is where the power is. Being comfortable with yourself is something that most people do not have and we all work on that almost daily. It is not just some situations. In fact anyone that ridicules someone is not comfortable themselves so they yell it out. But trust me people see and respect confidence. But when other people around us turn on the BS it becomes quite an uphill battle.

Make peace with it as well as everything else too!

Last edited:
I've struggled so much with male/female relationships.
My parents have always been super homophobic.

I don't care about my parents anymore.
I'm sick of having relationships with women.

Inches away from embracing my gayness.
Those feelings are so repressed.

But do guys really turn gay because they are sick of relationships with women?

I always figured that lesbianism was sometimes the product of women being fed up with men (particularly stemming from violence and abuse). But I never really suspected that this was a common case with guys.

No matter how fed up I get with women switching teams would never be viable since I just don't see men as attractive. Plus I'm too aggressive to be around another guy 24/7, I'd probably kill him. While I'd never hit a woman (nor ever really feel the desire too), I am quick to violence when it comes to men, so it wouldn't turn out so great.

Last edited:
i '''hate''' women. that's why i worship the privilege of man presence . . . . as the best combo. like that one statement says

I'd probably kill ""her''' fo sho if i have to be around the nonsense they portrait not to be.

gaggin on a dick is nothing compared to them things i pretty much hate all of them

there are probably a handful that i don't because every other one of them is vicious

Last edited by a moderator:
Being gay is even harder.

Finding relationships with meth addicted sex crazed men is very difficult.
Gay men think because they're gay that they should reject monogamy & just be sluts.
But this just makes everyone unhappy.

Love & relationships are important. People should seek them out more often rather than short term pleasure.

I'm gay btrw, if you ever want to experiment. lol

But do guys really turn gay because they are sick of relationships with women?

I always figured that lesbianism was sometimes the product of women being fed up with men (particularly stemming from violence and abuse). But I never really suspected that this was a common case with guys.

No matter how fed up I get with women switching teams would never be viable since I just don't see men as attractive. Plus I'm too aggressive to be around another guy 24/7, I'd probably kill him. While I'd never hit a woman (nor ever really feel the desire too), I am quick to violence when it comes to men, so it wouldn't turn out so great.

Thats another reaso i would never go gay. I wouldnt want to catch a domestic violence charge fuck that

Love & relationships are important. People should seek them out more often rather than short term pleasure.
Long term relationships are hard work. I imagine that is true for gay or straight. But it is that work that helps us grow. Saying that I would have grown a lot even being single all my life. But I ended up in a long term relationship. :)

Long term relationships are hard work. I imagine that is true for gay or straight. But it is that work that helps us grow. Saying that I would have grown a lot even being single all my life. But I ended up in a long term relationship. :)
They are absolutely hard work!!

It takes dedication. You have to really care about this person.
Especially once the sex, fun parts & euphoria in the beginning fades away. That's when the real work begins.

I think it's worth it though.
It's an amazing feeling to have somebody you can have that connection with & grow old with.

We live in a culture that basically expects everyone to be alone & move out & not help one another.

To clarify: I'm bisexual and have dabbled my entire life. Never been in a place where I could let myself have a long term relationship with a man. It's always been a shameful thing that I have enjoyed. I don't care what other people think anymore.

but damn they look good, and feel good.

Disagree.

I don't like make-up. Huge turn off. Shaving is a shame thing. Lack of confidence. Huge turn off.

Most women have major issues about their appearance.

Confidence is sexy.

I don't like insecure photoshopped people.

Primal masculinity is sexy.

Man just as man is.

Each to their own.

I dunno, speaking as a bi guy I think male parts work a lot more straightforwardly than female parts. It's generally easier to get a guy off, the anatomy requires less fine-tuning of your attentions. XD

100%

Beyond physicality, men are also more likely to be in touch with the fact they like to be touched.

Women have so many barriers.

I don't care - at all - if someone is nice to me. That's not really at the core of our animal lust. That's all Disney bullshit... I just like to fuck.

I also love the deep connection between a man and a woman, but I used to (and this is homophobic) think that was reserved for male/female relationships. I have since opened my heart. I care more about love and connection these days than I do about genitalia.

Much more enjoyable (in many ways) to suck a nice dick than to eat a pussy. When I eat pussy, I get it all over my face. I love it, but it's messy (when I do it properly).

Thats another reaso i would never go gay.
Thing is you can't bloody 'go' gay. That's not how any of that works. Nobody DECIDES which sex, or what particular type within that sex, they're attracted to. Attraction is innate. You look at a person and either you find them hot or you don't.

I've only had 2 serious relationships in my entire life so far. The first happened to be with a girl, the second one was with a guy (who I'm planning to marry).
The number of reactions I've had along the lines of, 'oh the woman didn't work out so now you're trying it with a man' is mind-boggling. Like NO, the first one didn't work out because of her personality and mental health issues, not because she was female. I might just as easily have fallen in love the second time with another woman instead of a man.