• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin almost 36 hours clean.. what if i just did 1 bag?

e92

Bluelighter
what if i just went out and got one bag just to help me sleep? would that ruin my entire withdrawal process?

Don't do it! You'll definitely ruin the hard work you've done. Every time I try to quit I end up using 'just once' for one reason or another and it ruins things eveytime. Just stick with it, you'll start to feel better soon.

Don't do it! You'll definitely ruin the hard work you've done. Every time I try to quit I end up using 'just once' for one reason or another and it ruins things eveytime. Just stick with it, you'll start to feel better soon.
i actually am serious about quitting and what if one bag actually means just one bag?

my question is, will i just be back to where i was a day and a half ago?

oh and by the way, i'm not even 1 phone call away from a bag i'm literally down the street! less than a 5 minute walk and i can have dope in my hands. if i have this much self control that i can even quit for this long, where the dealer lives on the same block as me, i think i can handle one more bag

Yes, you will go back to day one. Push through this. If you're really serious you need to find another way or suffer through the whole withdrawal. Keep a diary so when you think about using again you can go back and read about the suffering that you have forgotten about.

If you cop and use again I promise you will be kicking yourself in the ass after that dose wears off.

You will quite literally go straight back to day one.
Damn, I was wondering this myself. I've still got two weeks worth of gear stocked up, but I'm two days clean for I'm not sure what reason, but after a party last night I was surprised that even with massive amounts of alcohol and weed I was still laying awake all night.

Damn, I was wondering this myself. I've still got two weeks worth of gear stocked up, but I'm two days clean for I'm not sure what reason, but after a party last night I was surprised that even with massive amounts of alcohol and weed I was still laying awake all night.

This would be a good time for you to walk away too before you get in to deep. Not sayin, just sayin.

This would be a good time for you to walk away too before you get in to deep. Not sayin, just sayin.
I honestly don't know if I'll be able to make it. The lack of sleep is killer, and I'm seriously tempted to smoke up some gear right now, 8am, just to go to sleep before work later. I somehow only managed to get like an hour of sleep despite being too drunk/high to walk straight.

the future will always come. and when u are present in that future, more future will come. itll never be just one. sleep on it.

the future will always come. and when u are present in that future, more future will come. itll never be just one. sleep on it.
But in the future perhaps I'll have some benzos to help get me through this, as opposed to battling this weird hangover/withdrawal mix right now.

I've always had benzos since I started using so I've never really experienced anything like this before, but unfortunately I ran out of benzos recently. It doesn't help I guess that the last day I used was also the one day I decided to use 3 times instead of once.

When I quit I think sleep was the biggest catalyst trying to drive me back to using. Sleep will come eventually, your brain is just flat freaking out right now. What helped me was a regiment about a hour before bed time. 5-HTP, Gabba Supplement, and a product called nature made sleep. 75 mg of benadryl. It has been 10 months for me and I still follow the same thing every night. I still have nights where I cant sleep. I just recognize it as "oh its one of those nights again" Life is better without being hooked IMO. Good luck!!

When I quit I think sleep was the biggest catalyst trying to drive me back to using. Sleep will come eventually, your brain is just flat freaking out right now. What helped me was a regiment about a hour before bed time. 5-HTP, Gabba Supplement, and a product called nature made sleep. 75 mg of benadryl. It has been 10 months for me and I still follow the same thing every night. I still have nights where I cant sleep. I just recognize it as "oh its one of those nights again" Life is better without being hooked IMO. Good luck!!
I know this isn't even my thread so I feel bad for hijacking it but I think I'm about to slip. I'm almost positive I could oust this if I had some benzos, but cold turkey isn't working out for me right now.

Shadow, it is OK to ask for help! I couldn't do it on my own either. I checked myself into a detox facility. They did a 3 day sub taper for me and after I was on a low dose of clonazpam <-- spelling for 1 month. It was hard even when I was let go from detox. I cried a lot. Its ok!! Please before you slip get some help, it is out there. Life is better I promise you! Much love and hoping you get well!!

I'm sorry, I failed. Good luck OP, have more control than I have. Seems like I kind of wasted the past 2 days, but I can't do it.

yah sleeping is true. i wish i could look forward to going to bed but i know itsgoign to be just anxiety and waking up every hour. agree, biggest catalyst .