Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Almost 3 years of dxm

TrippyHippiegirl

Greenlighter
I've been doing dxm frequently for almost 3 years now I use it partially to help my ptsd but lately I've built up a tolerance so I'll have to try laying off for a week or 2 but I just took roughly 650mg after taking 2 bottles of pills and a 75mg of syrup last night at a friends house about roughly 11pm coming up I injested again at 11am this morning and today I have Weed to so I will be mixing them for the first time in a while, I got weed to help ease the dxm withdrawls I may have this week. I want to move onto harder psychedelics but with the ptsd who knows what will happen. Last night my friend fell asleep on me after listening to terrance Mckenna and I stayed up and watched that 70's show on his netflix which I found super trippy as usual sometimes people joke I was born in the wrong era nothing to crazy happened other than drinking an energy drink around 3am. I hopped the bus home while listing to some fleetwood mac feeling slightly as if I had a hangover or was on the 1st plateau a plateau I haven't dosed for in forever but usually nomatter how light a trip is as long as i've taken atleast a 4oz worth I can hit the 2nd no problem as appose to the first time I ever tried the stuff I had only done one bottle of pills and hit the 3rd having the most amazing visuals. On a dxm hbr/Poly mix once I thought I was in the midddle of a beattles video it was so intense I was listing to the song revolution. However those kind of visuals don't seem to happen to me any more probably due to my frequent dosing if I want the magic back in the visuals I'm going to have to lay off for atleast 2 weeks and thats gonna be tough on me seeing as I've been using it 4 years for my ptsd heck I've got a closet full off empty cough medicine bottles and I'm moving soon so I've gotta find a way to get them out without my old man noticing that I've got trash bags full of them. It hasn't effected my health very much at all surprisingly other than my sinus's being really congested at times all of my organs are running 100% and I used to have a problem with severe low blood pressure consistently now it tends to stay in the 80's-110's over "40-60" which is actually better for me my pulse hardly ever goes above 130 if that and is usally 85. I have an irregular menstrual cycle and but it's always been irregular and very heavy so thats not new. Overall I'd Say dxm has helped me overcome many obsticles with my Pstd but I'm starting to look for another alternative to it possibly Lsd/Shrooms does any one have any ideas? I have pretty severe ptsd due to being abused as a child and sexually abused.Now i'M about to kickback and smoke one with the golden girls

You might want to look into MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for dealing with your PTSD, as it has shown a lot of success with this in the past. There really isn't anything you can take daily to deal with it that won't eventually become less effective, or harmful to your health, or both. More traditional psychedelics like LSD and Mushrooms could be beneficial, but could also precipitate things like panic attacks. It's very hard to predict. MDMA on the other hand, when it is genuine and of good quality, is very stable and manageable for exploring the root of your problem.