• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Almost 23 and have never gotten laid

Yeah, work of fiction... yeah!

I don't use any social media either, but I'm a paranoid ass dude so this is the shit I think about hahahah
Me too, but not as much, police in this country doesn't have the time or the resources to search BL for people who may or may not use drugs.

A visit to a bar last night reveals that it's a difficult game, at best. A lot of girls won't even make eye contact, some won't even say anything back if I say hi. I'm talking young women in their 20s here. I try to envision through my own eyes what they are seeing when they look at me, I'm not sure it's really what they want to see and that's a bummer. For what it's worth I'm pretty hyper-conscious about how I look because people have always said I look younger than my age. And there's nothing less sexy than some Doogie Howser trying to seem more cool than he is.

I dunno folks. I could either wait until time does its work and I look rough and hard as fuck, or do the hard thing and work hardcore on my personality. The plain and simple fact is that what is on the outside does matter. Ignoring that is only asking for misery. I believe in confronting reality as it is .

A visit to a bar last night reveals that it's a difficult game, at best. A lot of girls won't even make eye contact, some won't even say anything back if I say hi. I'm talking young women in their 20s here. I try to envision through my own eyes what they are seeing when they look at me, I'm not sure it's really what they want to see and that's a bummer. For what it's worth I'm pretty hyper-conscious about how I look because people have always said I look younger than my age. And there's nothing less sexy than some Doogie Howser trying to seem more cool than he is.

I dunno folks. I could either wait until time does its work and I look rough and hard as fuck, or do the hard thing and work hardcore on my personality. The plain and simple fact is that what is on the outside does matter. Ignoring that is only asking for misery. I believe in confronting reality as it is .

yo man fuck going to bars to pick up chicks, that only works when you are wasted and just want a one night stand... you aint guna find nothing but trash there. Go out during the day, I mentioned before you can EASILY shoot game with chicks at church, fucking trust me... look up in your area any SECULAR christian churches- I'm talking about the ones where their service is basically a concert...

for real tho man not trying to sound harsh but hop off this website people here gave you plenty of advice you don't need 8 pages long going back and forth again we gave you advice. Have you tried the obvious online dating? Are you in college? If not why not go to the local university walk around and try to practice your game... who gives an actual fuck if a girl rejects you... I don't thats for sure... you need to just NOT CARE WHAT THESE GIRLS THINk ABOUT YOU... why is that so hard for people to do ill never understand it.

Are you an addict? Have you tried going to NA meetings and scoping the talent in there? Females in there are usually busted and broken but are easy prey. Be more aggressive man, you said you went out last night, go out again tonight or during the day- make yourself a goal to try and get one phone number a week.

Im guna come back in a few days and check this thread and you better have gotten laid or at least gotten a number... there are ENDLESS possibilities.

yo man fuck going to bars to pick up chicks, that only works when you are wasted and just want a one night stand... you aint guna find nothing but trash there. Go out during the day, I mentioned before you can EASILY shoot game with chicks at church, fucking trust me... look up in your area any SECULAR christian churches- I'm talking about the ones where their service is basically a concert...

for real tho man not trying to sound harsh but hop off this website people here gave you plenty of advice you don't need 8 pages long going back and forth again we gave you advice. Have you tried the obvious online dating? Are you in college? If not why not go to the local university walk around and try to practice your game... who gives an actual fuck if a girl rejects you... I don't thats for sure... you need to just NOT CARE WHAT THESE GIRLS THINk ABOUT YOU... why is that so hard for people to do ill never understand it.

Are you an addict? Have you tried going to NA meetings and scoping the talent in there? Females in there are usually busted and broken but are easy prey. Be more aggressive man, you said you went out last night, go out again tonight or during the day- make yourself a goal to try and get one phone number a week.

Im guna come back in a few days and check this thread and you better have gotten laid or at least gotten a number... there are ENDLESS possibilities.

Heh, harsh, but fair :)

However, I for one know how hard it is to follow advice, even when you know it's the truth. There has to be a change in your thinking - and that WILL come in time, just don't try to force it, or else it could dent your confidence even further. Girls like guys to be themselves. If you try and be something you're not, you will fail dismally.

Last edited:
Girls like guys to be themselves. If you try and be something you're not, you will fail dismally.

They only like that if you actually meet basic hygiene and social standards. If you don't wash or use your balls then it's doubtful a woman is going to care.

OP you've had some solid advice here. Man up. No one but yourself can light the fire under your own arse. We're not here for a pity party. Get going. Engage!

Me too, but not as much, police in this country doesn't have the time or the resources to search BL for people who may or may not use drugs.

The police won't care about an admission of drug use on some forum, but your employer/potential future employer might.

OP: I'm not exactly a pussy magnet myself, but from reading through this thread you seem to be stuck in a catch 22 situation in a way... You are really bummed out about your situation, which makes you talk in a really self-depreciative way, which in turn is holding you back from your goal. Women need to feel comfortable talking with someone and enjoy their company if they are going to want to sleep with them. Unfortunately, it is really hard to fake a warm/open/friendly personality, so you really need to try and relax and enjoy social situations and see what happens from there.

Also, maybe it's just me but I feel going out to bars with the specific mission of picking up women is probably not doing your mindset any favours. Try to stop stressing about it so much. Go out to parties/social gatherings as much as you can and just try to have a good time, if you happen to find yourself clicking with someone you like then go for it.

Texting at the moment with a local girl I met off the Whisper app. She is 17 which is still legal. She's not the best looking, a bit overweight and not that attractively honestly but she is DTF and has some experience. Should I do it

Texting at the moment with a local girl I met off the Whisper app. She is 17 which is still legal. She's not the best looking, a bit overweight but she is DTF and has some experience. Should I do it
Switching from milfs to teens. Smooth.
Also girls that aren't best looking tend to try harder in bed.

Switching from milfs to teens. Smooth.
Also girls that aren't best looking tend to try harder in bed.
Are both of those good things or only one lol

She told me she likes the idea of showing a new guy a few tricks

Why am I not surprised, the generation of absent fathers.
lol

Actually she just sent me a second pic, she's actually fuck ugly and obese, so.. I guess it is, at this point, my bluff being called and deciding how desperate I really am.

Well we have 8 pages here, so you tell me.
The simple answer is frustrated, but not THAT desperate.

Maybe that makes me a horrible person, but it's rather revealing of myself actually. Don't get me wrong I will in time have a fling but I'd rather work on a few things about me and nail something I'm proud of. Say even a girl 19-21, at 23-24ish myself.

No regrets, it's all part of learning. YOLO

I call troll. Not willing to indulge him any further. Have a nice relationship with your hand, it's what you deserve...

That kind of makes me want to see a picture of her. Most guys at some point hit something they aren't proud of.