• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Almost 23 and have never gotten laid

That, my friend, is your biggest mistake. You put yourself down too much. You're far from ugly. Christ, have you seen the amount of knuckle dragging Neanderthals with fit babes on their arms? Granted, a lot of the time it's only because they have loads of money, or a nice car, but mainly it's because they love themselves first. Now I'm no fan of egotistical wankers, (or shallow women), but it took me a long time to realise that other peoples' perception of you is merely a reflection of your projection of your own self image. This is where confidence comes into play. You have to believe in yourself and others will too. Don't take it too far though, otherwise you will find yourself with a gold digging vacuous bimbo, who probably fucks like a dead frog.

Exactly. This was another mistake I made. Girls like to fuck, not just to be fucked. Give the impression you would love to fuck them, then bingo! Flirt with them, be a bit saucy and suggestive, make them giggle. Learn how to kiss well. Girls love a good kisser. Top tip - slowly kissing and nibbling the back and side of a woman's neck is like flicking the fuck switch - they love it...
I think one secret is learning to read between the lines. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as a general rule, girls are way more subtle in their advances and indications that they are interested than men. Now that I think of it, there were a few girls in past couple years who asked me stuff like what I was doing later. I was dumb and naive, if that happened now I would jump on it lol

I presume you were the sexually starved one and you boned his flatmate?
Nope, I boned her because we were drinking that night and we were the last two people left on the battlefield. I don't know whether they found someone to fuck the starved one.

Ps. that was hands down the best head I ever got, my ass was sucking the bed sheets in.

Nope, I boned her because we were drinking that night and we were the last two people left on the battlefield. I don't know whether they found someone to fuck the starved one.

Ps. that was hands down the best head I ever got, my ass was sucking the bed sheets in.
Maybe i need a female roommate who wants to have fun once in awhile lol. Looking for a roommate at present because my male one is leaving

You have no idea how jealous I am

I think one secret is learning to read between the lines. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as a general rule, girls are way more subtle in their advances and indications that they are interested than men. Now that I think of it, there were a few girls in past couple years who asked me stuff like what I was doing later. I was dumb and naive, if that happened now I would jump on it lol

Exactly. Thinking back, I could have got laid loads earlier than I did, I was just too stupid and naiive to read the signals. Hell, I even slept with several girls who with hindsight, were fuckin gagging for it. All I did was sleep... 8(

Maybe i need a female roommate who wants to have fun once in awhile lol. Looking for a roommate at present because my male one is leaving

You have no idea how jealous I am
She wasn't my flat mate, also she could be described with AC/DC lyrics :

She's no Mona Lisa
No she's no playboy star
But she'll send you to heaven
Then explode you to Mars
She's using her head again

She wasn't exactly good looking

Girls definitely give off signals. You just have to learn to read them. And yes, necking is like, boom! If I wana convince my girl to bang when she's all like like, "Noooo, I don't wana tonight," I start necking her (if she doesn't turtle up) and other known kinks of hers (though I think everyone likes necking!) and 9/10 she gives it up. Yes, I know that feminists think that's rape, no means no, but so many women get off from being fucked despite the no, it's hard to know when to stop, and hell, if she wants to, she can get up and leave (we've been dating 7 years for fucks sake).

Girls definitely give off signals. You just have to learn to read them. And yes, necking is like, boom! If I wana convince my girl to bang when she's all like like, "Noooo, I don't wana tonight," I start necking her (if she doesn't turtle up) and other known kinks of hers (though I think everyone likes necking!) and 9/10 she gives it up. Yes, I know that feminists think that's rape, no means no, but so many women get off from being fucked despite the no, it's hard to know when to stop, and hell, if she wants to, she can get up and leave (we've been dating 7 years for fucks sake).
Lol I just look at myself and i have a hard time believe i'm kissable...or fuckable. But i have to lose that self doubt. I am what you call a hard case and the only way i will break out of it is if i just take chances and force myself to

26, half way to 27

nice. well it sounds like you've been pretty successful. anything out of the ordinary attractive about you? ripped or muscular? facial hair?

just digging for inspiration here. i'd love to be with someone at say 26 but definitely have had experience by then

Not in the worst shape. If I can keep myself from being sarcastic I'm rather fun.
Not exactly a new photo, but given how I'm not on social media I don't takie selfies daily. (got more facial hair now)
ehh i think you have the visual advantage. i would kill to look like that

It's the truth. Something about receding hairline and facial hair just screams masculine. Sadly those are things i have little control over
What receding hair line ? It's the fringe that makes it look this way. (I hope)

You guys are kray kray, I'm terrified of my image being out on a forum where I readily admit I use a variety of illicit substances.

OP, you're overthinking the shit out of this. You need to be zen. Aloof. Self-interested. It has been said and said again, a projection of self-confidence, even so far as a slight superiority, goes a long way in attracting a girl. Go out there and chase some tail instead of hanging out here asking us drugged up dudes if we'd bang you.

I'll say this, I've never won over a girl I took interest in first; all my relationships began when a girl came onto me. Date your female friends. Friendship is a surefire way to find a woman you love. I've never had a girl friend I haven't at least tried to bang (save for my girlfriend's friends). Sure it can ruin the friendship, but who fucking cares if you like her and it's killing you inside.

If you answer, "I have no female friends," well then there's the problem. Women want men who they are comfortable around. They like to joke and talk, and more importantly, be understood and empathized with.

You guys are kray kray, I'm terrified of my image being out on a forum where I readily admit I use a variety of illicit substances.

OP, you're overthinking the shit out of this. You need to be zen. Aloof. Self-interested. It has been said and said again, a projection of self-confidence, even so far as a slight superiority, goes a long way in attracting a girl. Go out there and chase some tail instead of hanging out here asking us drugged up dudes if we'd bang you.
i shall start tonight and report of my progress!

I'm not on social media and the image has meta data removed from it. So anyone wanting to use it to find me would have to go the extra mile. And it's not like forum posts will hold up in court of law. It's work of fiction after all.

Yeah, work of fiction... yeah!

I don't use any social media either, but I'm a paranoid ass dude so this is the shit I think about hahahah