View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Allergic to dxm?

cyp123

Greenlighter
I tried 240 mg of dxm, had a good(and frightening but overall great) experience but unfortunately i have experienced some bad side effects which make me question the safety of dxm for me. I experience waves of anxiety and i feel like a panic attack could happen at any moment, and i feel like my body is on the verge of having convulsions/seizures. I noticed that most dxm trippers dont experience these negative symptoms so i was wondering if i am allergic to dxm or if what i experienced could be close to seratonin syndome, or if perhaps these frightening physical/mental symptoms are normal or not.

Any replies would be appreciated, thanks.

Hmm... haven’t heard of anyone being allergic, what did you use to trip on, and did it contain any other ingredients? Could definitely be from that, or if this was your first time on dxm it could be from such a high dosage overwhelming you. Convulsions can definitely happen on dxm, those aren’t ridiculously uncommon, and nor are amounts of anxiety, however if it felt as if full blown seizures or panic attacks could happen I’d defnitely reccomend a break and coming back to it (if you want) with a lower dosage, say 150 mg.