• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

All drug dealers at Glastonbury festival MUST HAVE LICENCES!

Sadly it tis not as real as we might hope for. Is fukkin gold though =D

But the move has met with a surprising level of support from some festival goers. “It’s about time they were regulated. I was sold some Es last year before seeing Coldplay live. I wanted to smile and dance but the music was so bland I had to dance around to the music in my head. A licensed dealer will hopefully give better advice. This year I’ll be saying ‘may I see your papers please’ to every dealer I meet. In a German accent.”

:D<3:D

Hehe. I'm really not sure I could wholeheartedly agree with you there, Munroe. Anyone remember that actually meant seriously article in NME about MXE? The one where the bloke said he shat himself and apparently so does everybody else who takes MXE :D

I think that was a VICE article, not NME.

VICE, the same publication that interviewed the inventor of MXE the previous year.

Ah yes. Am sure there was an NME article on it too though. I remember it cos I was kinda surprised at how easily taken in they were.

EDIT: Yup :D

It's cheap. You can buy it online, from a larkily-written website, for £17 a gram. Whether you'd want to is a different matter. If you've read our recent news story on the drug, or the original Mixmag feature, you'll be aware of its most unfortunate side effect, namely that - and there's no pleasant way to phrase this - it makes you shit yourself. Methoxetamine has also been known to trigger psychotic episodes, causing one user to "impulsively fondle a stranger’s breasts, as if controlled by an external force."

Bwahahahahahhahahahahaaa!!! =D<3=D

My first glastonbury was in 79 we were parked about 100m from the stage with a tent and about 50,000 others - it was fucking beautiful - no police allowed on site and only hash, weed, speed n acid could be bought.