• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine All Cocaine coming from Mexico has been cut with Meth.

Go to a Dark Net Market using a Tor / Onion browser. We can’t really provide details but there is a thread somewhere that explains how to access the Dark Web and how to use encryption and bitcoins. Google can give you all you need to know.

Beware that Dark Net markets are just a risky for getting ripped off ad real world markets are. Maybe moreso.
yes obviously, though reviews do help. especially for psychedelics. wish I could have complained about the packaging, tho I let them know personally.... kids could get into that with the way it came, wtf....

anyway, reviews plus deductions of how they present themselves and what they deal with usually, helps to understand the business

yes obviously, though reviews do help. especially for psychedelics. wish I could have complained about the packaging, tho I let them know personally.... kids could get into that with the way it came, wtf....

anyway, reviews plus deductions of how they present themselves and what they deal with usually, helps to understand the business

Good point. I think quite a few of the reviews on the actual market are fake. Vendors buy from themselves using multiple accounts and write of the market commission as a marketing expense. It’s only when you see them with hundreds of reviews that you start to trust them. However, as you reviews on the Darknet forums like Dread seem to be a bit more reliable. Fake profiles and scammers get spotted and taken out quickly. I got screwed on 20 hits of acid from India once and lots of people bounced in and said they had been dudded by the guy also.

The internet is safer if you know what you are doing, don't fall for scams, if it's too good to be true it probably is. This is probably against the rules, but I am going to call it harm reduction. There is a site the monitors all markets, how reliable they are and keeps track of scams venders who might rob you or sell you something dangerous (But, of course you always test your products like a responsible addict.) It can be quite expensive to buy crypto currency if you don't know what your doing, like $30 fees on top of 3%. So, that is one aspect of the learning curve. The whole process is more expensive.

The reason I think the internet is safer is you find the old pro vendors by their rating (which can be faked). There are forums like Dread and websites like Raptor.live I'll give a link to that monitor vendors and market as well.

So anyway, I'm calling this harm reduction and giving a link to try on your new Tor browser (and get a VPN if you don't have one!) that monitors markets and vendors for legitimacy. We'll see if it stays, it should, it would help keep you safe if you go don that road.

Annnnd its, gone, I guess the Mods don't agree that was harm reduction.

Last edited:
Good point. I think quite a few of the reviews on the actual market are fake. Vendors buy from themselves using multiple accounts and write of the market commission as a marketing expense. It’s only when you see them with hundreds of reviews that you start to trust them. However, as you reviews on the Darknet forums like Dread seem to be a bit more reliable. Fake profiles and scammers get spotted and taken out quickly. I got screwed on 20 hits of acid from India once and lots of people bounced in and said they had been dudded by the guy also.
Vendors with fake accounts don't last long. More like Vendors with subpar product have listings under four different vendors you have to watch out for. I saw one show up a few weeks ago, suddenly have many excellent reviews and unreal prices. If it's too good to be true.. I myself have had 100% success, just one really bad product once.