• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine All Cocaine coming from Mexico has been cut with Meth.

cippy51

Greenlighter
I've tried 5 different vendors online all from Southern California, and every sample has tested positive for Meth.

Kills the euphoric coke high that users pay double for immediately which makes you want to go for more.

Has anyone else experienced this or did I get some meth in my reagent?

What reagent did you use? It could be a false positive.

Make sure you test it properly: use a tiny amount of powder, only one drop of the reagent, observe the color change during the first 10 seconds or so, etc...
You can find the instructions here:
https://dancesafe.org/testing-kit-instructions/

What reagent did you use? It could be a false positive.

Make sure you test it properly: use a tiny amount of powder, only one drop of the reagent, observe the color change during the first 10 seconds or so, etc...
You can find the instructions here:
https://dancesafe.org/testing-kit-instructions/
I used Marquis, all samples lately go bright orange, all samples did not react at all to Scotts, btw.

If its true, must be the result of some moron somewhere. If you do one line of coke and it keeps you up all night, people are going to know something is up lol.

Yea the wildly different durations should be enough for people to catch on to this. Cocaine lasts about an hour, meth like 10x that.

-GC

I've tried 5 different vendors online all from Southern California, and every sample has tested positive for Meth.

Kills the euphoric coke high that users pay double for immediately which makes you want to go for more.

Has anyone else experienced this or did I get some meth in my reagent?
Your vendors are lying to you... that shit is done once it's on the U.S. side to increase profits.

In northern Mexico coke is not even available with meth. Your'e being played.

If its true, must be the result of some moron somewhere. If you do one line of coke and it keeps you up all night, people are going to know something is up lol.

Yea the wildly different durations should be enough for people to catch on to this. Cocaine lasts about an hour, meth like 10x that.

-GC

So, I should get a fresh bottle of reagent and fo a few more months research.
Your vendors are lying to you... that shit is done once it's on the U.S. side to increase profits.

In northern Mexico coke is not even available with meth. Your'e being pl

I would tend to agree, but for the fact it seems to be specific to the west coast. Also, I do get rocks like they were right off the brick.

There could be cathinones in there, is it like an orangey color or more yellow in the puddle?

-GC

In northern Mexico coke is not even available with meth. Your'e being played.
Uhm, in northern Mexico, anywhere in north Mexico I've ever been coke is actually more rare then meth, meth is rampant on the street of North Mexico, more common down south, where meth is pretty rare, getting more rare and more coke the further down into Central America you get, and then south America is pure coke. (I mean, unless the 10-20 guys i asked in each of the 3 cities in north/north-centeal Mexico I've been to said "no, only ice" or something like that and I was just unlucky, where in southern Mexico or central America any Middle aged man can point you in the right direction)

I think this is because it is not grown in the climate of northern Mexico, and for the risk involved with trafficking it they would rather sell it to the US for prices Mexicans couldn't afford.

Last edited:
There could be cathinones in there, is it like an orangey color or more yellow in the puddle?

-GC
Bright Orange, tried to upload an image, but this seems to be a really old version of this forum software and only takes links.

Coincidently I just got a new batch and this time it was light orange/peach. I even tried more or less product and still same reaction with one drop of reagent.

-GC
Yeah, this, pretty much.

Your OP doesn't say so explicitly but I'm reading it as you're sourcing your drugs over the Internet. Maybe don't do that and support your local drug dealers. They may have more honest material, after all, they have to deal with the fallout if they give someone "cocaine" that keeps them up 10 hours, lol.

Yeah, this, pretty much.

Your OP doesn't say so explicitly but I'm reading it as you're sourcing your drugs over the Internet. Maybe don't do that and support your local drug dealers. They may have more honest material, after all, they have to deal with the fallout if they give someone "cocaine" that keeps them up 10 hours, lol.
Yeah,

If I knew any . . . and, I think its the opposite, vendors online are rated and I am starting to see reviews about how "speedy" everything is. I have done better on the internet than the street by bar far, not including music venues

Yeah,

If I knew any . . . and, I think its the opposite, vendors online are rated and I am starting to see reviews about how "speedy" everything is. I have done better on the internet than the street by bar far, not including music venues
I've found most cities have open air drug markets in the vacinity of most housing projects... always feel a little guilty going there as its obviously the result of poverty, but its a guaranteed score in most places. More drug infested areas will have higher quality. And you need to be careful not to get robbed. Its an art, you will perfect over time, cold copping.

I used Marquis, all samples lately go bright orange, all samples did not react at all to Scotts, btw.

I have had Scott reagent go bad before. If you have access to diphenhydramine tablets, they will produce the same color change that cocaine does. It's a good positive control for that reagent.

Aspirin should turn light pink with the Marquis reagent.

Do you experience with methamphetamine? Have you tried the coke? What is the duration of effects?

Yeah,

Straight up man. Buy online if you want high quality drugs for a fair price ( sometimes an excellent price) and don't feel like dealing with shady characters. I'll buy from downtown if theres no other option but the quality is never as good.

Buying local is important! Yes! but with heroin, meth and coke? idk.

I have had Scott reagent go bad before. If you have access to diphenhydramine tablets, they will produce the same color change that cocaine does. It's a good positive control for that reagent.
In
Idk a good positive control for Marquis, researching currently

Do you experience with methamphetamine? Have you tried the coke? What is the duration of effects?
Yes, I have experiance with both, not quite the duration of meth, but definitely of amphetamines.

The Euphoric coke buzz only last 30 seconds, then it seems to be all amp.

Straight up man. Buy online if you want high quality drugs for a fair price ( sometimes an excellent price) and don't feel like dealing with shady characters. I'll buy from downtown if theres no other option but the quality is never as good.

Buying local is important! Yes! but with heroin, meth and coke? idk.
Buy online how?

Buy online how?

Go to a Dark Net Market using a Tor / Onion browser. We can’t really provide details but there is a thread somewhere that explains how to access the Dark Web and how to use encryption and bitcoins. Google can give you all you need to know.

Beware that Dark Net markets are just a risky for getting ripped off ad real world markets are. Maybe moreso.