View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ALD-52-question about overall duration

sin_is_synthetic

Bluelighter
It has been a good while since experimenting with LSD-and recently this had fallen in SWIM's hands. However-definitely not a beginner and 35 years of age 180 lbs man with the experience of a variety of phenethylamines/tryptamines, there's no expectations of too many surprises. I do have a question about the duration from some of the ALD-52 users here:
I am getting the impression that the trip tapers off at the 8 hour mark with 125 mcg-how functional in the "real world" would you say you are at this point?
At what hour can you see yourself interacting normal enough to be in public or interact with sober people, etc? I am not getting a real clear answer to that from experience reports that have been posted.

I would at least wait 12 hours if I were trying to be 'sober' around people. I've found ALD-52 to last a bit longer for me than it does for others though; this is also dose dependent. When I last took half a 125ug tab, it was much more manageable, and didn't have the twelve hour legs that my 250ug trip did. I was also on a few downers though, which likely effected the length.

This is primarily dependent on your thyroid status (notably free T3). Expect 8-16 hours.

Hyperflux, do you have a cite for this? I am on full thyroid replacement, and require daily t3, so this is of particular interest to me.

I apologize to the OP if this is off topic for this thread.