• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnanasBannana

Bluelighter
I think regular inebriation is important to be seen as a normal member of society (sad). The go-to is alcohol, which I am sick of.

I've tried to take other drugs in small amounts instead of drinking, at least in order to cycle alcohol consumption. But everything seems to have pretty negative consequences when abused.

MDMA: Can only be taken twice a year, or so

LSD: When I use it more than twice a month, I get HPPD.

2C-x: I seem to get memory loss or cognitive problems a few day after these compounds.

Weed: Paranoia seems to set in quite quickly.

So I guess my question is what drugs do you personally feel are quite forgiving of abuse? Or what drugs mean you synch well with drunk people (like how shulgin found mdma)?

well if you don't drink on the meds, Xanax and Klonopin, benzos like that may be able to allow you to stop drinking altogether. Not sure if that is what you want but...

Not too sure if a benzo addition is the best replacement.

FYI this thread looks a bit like 'what should I take'. The motivation for this is purely HR.

Methylphenidate atleast mixes well with booze as it becomes ethylphenidate when in liver with ethanol.

Also it is more euphoric in that way which allows you to decrease the amount of alcohol taken so it is HR in a sense :p

i always found mephedrone to be a great replacement for booze, and it went well with it to (in sensible doses).
please whatever you do do not attempt to replace booze with anything that fucks with you GABA receptors i.e.: benzos and opiates.

Not too sure if a benzo addition is the best replacement.

FYI this thread looks a bit like 'what should I take'. The motivation for this is purely HR.

I read this but feel this type of thread will turn exactly into an anti-HR type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.