• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Alcohol - Our Main Legal High Discussion

Hmmmmm i think we all need to meet up in a pub somewhere and deplete the jim beam resirviors if thats how its spelt.....aaaaargh

I enjoy a couple drinks to get loosened up and relaxed but dont enjoy getting totally shitfaced. I really dont like alcohol for a few reasons. Ity usully tastes like shit, no matter how you mix it it never tastes good. Then hangovers, i don't want a night of fun for th next day being unbearably uncomfortable. Throwing up and pissing constantly on it is also not fun. And finally i lose all self-control and moderation when drunk and will make really horrible decisions with my money and drugs.

Ha.... you sound just like a mini me dopeman. Just do what you feel like man....peace

OOOOOH YEAH....oops sorry caps. One of those weekends where you just cant get anything but alcohol. Usually just watch but tonight im typing....phew......

I don't drink during the week at all. But on weekends I'm definately a binge drinker.

Alcohol is like a gateway drug I guess, always starts with alcohol then I'll end up having some base/pills/coke or something else and keep drinking, usually the start of a bender.

Or if I've drunk far too much I'll use some speed or coke to straighten me out.

My drug of choice is definately alcohol. <3

I drink most days. Usually a bottle of wine at night with dinner. If there is a party on then its usually beers, maybe champagne. I've learned the hard way with booze that moderation is the key. It may be legal but it can easily ruin your life.

Every time I use psychs, I swear that I will never drink again. Then more often then not, it's back on it the next day. I loathe alcohol, yet seem to consume it more days than not. As addictive as nearly any other drug? Heck yes.

Cheers for the comments people, that was about what I was along the lines of thinking. I also wonder why there is an anti-alcohol kind of jist here on BL sometimes.

I think alcohol is a strange overpriced aspect of socializing...

Drinks are good for social things. Nothings better than a campfire cooking food and having drinks or just sitting at a big table with a close group of friends drinking away.

Id say alcohol is my 2nd most used drug after buds. Its great for scoializing/making or making you rowdy as fuck. I do find its behind alot of the problems we have atm in Sydney's nightlife at the moment people seem to become very agressive easily on it which I have been guilty of on several occasions.

Id say alcohol is my 2nd most used drug after buds. Its great for scoializing/making or making you rowdy as fuck. I do find its behind alot of the problems we have atm in Sydney's nightlife at the moment people seem to become very agressive easily on it which I have been guilty of on several occasions.

Funny, as i just feel loved up just like on mdma. Im a happy drunk.

Cheers for the comments people, that was about what I was along the lines of thinking. I also wonder why there is an anti-alcohol kind of jist here on BL sometimes.

I think alcohol is a strange overpriced aspect of socializing...

I think whatever anti-alcohol sentiments that do arise are a result of alcohol, as contrasted to most other substances, not requiring one to break the law in order to get high (assuming one is of the legal age). It loses its "reward" value because the risk of negotiating with dealers, the law and the whole illicit culture is absent. Therefore, it's viewed as the high for those not courageous and/or socially adept enough to obtain the others.

To me, this is kind of immature and just a knee-jerk reaction to people wanting to feel better about having problems and/or complications with illegal drug use and accessability, but it's the observation I've made. And it's not just restricted to BL. I mean I could hand a friend an amount of alcohol or the monetary equivalent of an illegal drug, and the friend will be more happy about receiving the latter as I've eliminated the risks. Even if the person enjoys getting drunk as much as high from the considered substance.

Alcohol is definately overpriced in Australia, though. I've never been to any other country where one seriously needs to put away $100+ (or equivalent) just for a night out drinking. I've lived in the States for 5 months now, and the fact that I can buy a 6-pack of Smirnoff Black from 7-11 for the same price as a bottle of it from an OZ nightclub...no wonder illicit drugs are so much more prevalent in the party scene down under!

Last edited:
Funny, as i just feel loved up just like on mdma. Im a happy drunk.

Yeah thats same with me, but I think there are alot of other people out there who just wanna get into fights and I think drinking really brings that out. Dont get me wrong I love having a couple of beers gettin a bit rowdy but I think alot of other people take this too far.