• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol and opiates

Invisible Helper

Bluelighter
Okay so kind of random question/statement. I sometimes love to drink 10-15 shots of 40-50% alcohol (whiskey,tequila,vodka, or moonshine) and follow up with a lot of good top shelf California dispensary weed and a fat shot of powder Brown west coast H . I'm addicted to Opis , the question is random and simple, does anyone else like shooting up after drinking a ton and smoking weed or no weed just drinking with a fat shot or two ? And typically I'm asking the addicts cause that's where this question comes from. I've been IV for 3 years on and off and lately I like benzos and I stop to not get addicted from benzos and use alcohol instead sometimes and it takes a lot and I don't even drink ever never really did but I have an insane tolerance . Any experiences or inquiries are okay please contribute, thank you

Harper pm me I'm not sure how to do that .... Seems like we have similar issues and maybe we can help each other out trying to get off this shyt

I do not understand alcohols drinkers, especially those who are drinking while on opiates/opioids. Although you said you are taking your hit after drinking. Maybe that's the reason why you are still liking it. But wait you said weed follows alc? You really can feel weed after being drunk? That is new to me. Same as feeling alc while being on opis. What I was doing is first smoking grass, and doing alc afterwards.
From my experience, and people I know, only things you can achieve with drinking alc on opis are increased chance of side effects, and OD.

This sentence is not clear (to me at least): "...I don't even drink ever never really did but I have an insane tolerance". The tolerance you are talking about is alcohol tolerance (though there is no such tolerance. You can only be a person who can handle a lot of alc.), or opiates/opioids tolerance?

Yeah sorry, I meant like I rarely drink maybe 1-2 times every other week maybe every 3-4 weeks but to potentiate my opiate buzz I started drinking more cause i can't abuse benzos every day. My point was that it still barely boosts my buzz and I have to smoke weed and than when I do my shot it feels good but I don't come close to the dangers of mixing the two. There have been times I drank 15 shots , smoked and dos 2 fat shots , waited 2 hours and went to work uber from 12-5 am the whole night and my drunk wore off literally in an hour after doing the opiate shot. I feel like there's a cross tolerance or some shit cause drinking is almost useless to me to mix with opiates cause I end up needing more opiates to fix the hangover . I guess I just want to hear other people's addictions/experiences with alcohol and opiates .