• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Alcohol adderall cannabis and cocaine epic party experience

ndog07

Greenlighter
This post is tell of a story of a great night of indulgence of the drugs found in the title.
Basically for me it was a basic Thursday, I had 3 classes that day and a test at 4pm, upon waking up I had snorted about 10mg of Adderall and gone to my first class, got out napped a bit before my next back to back classes from 2-6pm, I snorted another 10mg of Adderall and studied a bit before I went to class, went to class did fine on the test and whatever bullshit. Upon getting out of class I went to get food before I started drinking. Once I got back to my dorm I got together with my friends, the day before I sold an unused book and got a pretty penny for it so I bought a few bottles of alcohol. I decided to take out my 750 of red berry new ampsterdam.
Going out I only had the bottle and about a gram of weed to get me by just a standard night, we started taking shots on shots getting ready to go party and before we went out my friend offered me a 25mg Adderall and I figured ide be up all night so why the hell not snorted that, i'm now super wired and decide that I won't be sitting down anytime soon, we went out and I had reached a good drunk point.
The main reason for going out with this group of friend is because I got one of the girls numbers the weekend before so I wanted to try and get with her even though she may have been a bit easy. Once we got to the party is was about 1030 pm and it was bumpin, the house was packed and the frat that we were at had hired a dj for the night. I just did my own thing when we got there and immediately ditched the girl I wanted becausae I wanted a challenge, so I just went about socializing and grinding and making out with numerous girls.
I have no idea how much I had drank from my bottle at this point fuck it, I went upstairs to bum a cig, I don't usually smoke but I just wanted one because I was drunk. once I went outside I found a friend I didn't know was there and i knew he had coke. I offered to smoke him up on a bowl pack to rip some blow. He thought that sounded good so we went into the bathroom packed a quick bowl and took pretty big bumps off my debit card. I'm now extreamly wired and we decide to go to the basement to have some fun.
We get down to the basement and I find that girl that I had come to the party with that I mentioned earlier we dance and make out whatever then this girl says to me lets go upstairs, I went with her as she dragged me behind her to the bathroom, immedietly entering the bathroom shes all over me and rips my pants off and starts sucking my dick, I finished in her mouth and she swallowed, she tried to kiss me after but I told her not after that haha. We went back to the basement and I ditched her again.

I found another girl that I had known a little bit and had been making outwith prior to hooking up with that original girl, she says the same shit and drags me to the same bathroom I had just been sucked off in, it was almost like dejavu, she hops on me making out with me and rips my pants off again for bj #2, she sucked my dick for something like 20 minutes and I tell her I might not be able to finish cause im really fucked up, not because I just nuted a half hour earlier, she told me it was okay and that we could do more later on.

We went back to the basement and again I ditched this girl too, upon reentering the basement I found my coke buddy and offered him another smoke up for some blow, we went back upstairs to the infamous bathroom railed some more off my debit card and before we smoked the bowl he just said fuck it scooped a fat bump and poured it on the bowl pack. We smoked and now again im off my shit, we go down to the basement again and at this point I feel invincible I went about talking to anyone and everyone I saw, I swear at this point for some reason it semed like everygirl was just down for me. I don't want you to think i'm some chubby chasing goon, I was not going for any fugly braud I saw I was going for drunk gold at this point.

I then found this one girl from my hometown who I had never hooked up with before, we got to dancing and kissing and what not and now at this point i'm trying to seal the deal for the night. I told her that I liked her dress but she would probably would be more comfortable if she came back to my dorm and tried on some of my sweatpants and a t shirt. She seemed to like this idea and decided I would stick with her until we wanted to leave the party.

It's funny because the night before I had actually fucked her good friend who was also at the party and I had been making out with her in front of the "pretty dress girl". Her friend who I fucked the night before and her went upstairs and found a brother of the frat that I knew and knew he had a nice bong piece upstairs. We went to go upstairs to smoke it because these two girls offered to smoke me up with his bong.

haha as we were walking up the stairs this one random girl eats shit down the stairs and I picked her up, the fall looked pretty bad but she just laughed it off and walked away. I start walking up the stairs and I too eat shit going up the stairs, I was so fucked up at this point I couldn't look at anything straight and if I tried too I would see double and triple vision. We got up to the room somehow and got to smoking.

I no longer know where my bottle is, not sure if I drank it all or just left it somewhere who knows. We smoke or whatever and after we smoked went back down stairs and the party was clearing out. We went back to the dorm where these 2 girls also lived and the "pretty dress girl" comes to my room and the other girl disappears.

We start hooking up and nothings happening, I cant get my dick up idk if it was cause I nuted earlier or if I was too dehydrated and intoxicated to function. We took a little break and I drank a bottle of Gatorade and started pounding water out of a gallon jug. Revitilized from the Gatorade and h20 we start hooking up again. I finally get that young boy steel boner and threw on a rubber, we fucked for a while and take a break cause we were both very tired.

together we drank over half the gallon of water and proceded to have sex for over 2 hours with still no nut, I decided im tired of having sex so I go as hard as I can and get to the point pull out and finish and immediately passed out on top of her from what she told me. I woke up and the sweat pants and t shirt I gave her were folded on the floor and she was gone

That's my night thanks for reading.

This would be best posted in the Trip Reports subforum, you can post a new thread here. Be sure to check out their posting guidelines before doing so though, so more people can enjoy what a sick night you seem to have had!

No not at all rofl I have a bunch of those friends that "try to make me jealous " hype stories up, you might be the one who's jealous trying to portray something. Idk I might be wrong I'm not starting shit just didn't expect a story like that on "other drugs "

This story was great thanks for sharing man! I'm 23 and definitely haven't had that much fun before tho I got close haha. Glad you enjoyed your night

This was my first post, my friend introduced me to blue light I meant to do it under trip reports but oh well, ill do it in the future

Sorry didn't mean to come off as a douche it's hard to express emotions and feelings over a text typing on a screen so it's hard to tell if someone's sarcastic or trying to show off ... People on this site do not act like I just did at all do not get that as a first impression I'm dumb going through benzo/opiate wd together tripping out

I wish I was 20 years younger, especially after reading that, thanks OP lol

glad you appreciated the post once im back from break im gonna try to do some more posts of fun nights but my friend and I both wanted to post something on blue light and this was my best story from the semester so I wanted to share it with the world