European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

al-lad

headfuck123

Bluelighter
I understand that this maybe isn't the best place for this thread however i think you guys in EADD might have better opinions or experiences with this compound. Have any of you guys/girls tried this chemical, at what dosage? Are there any combos with this drug i should avoid?

I have experience with various psychs but this one really sparked my interest and i have the chance to try it.

Not done it myself but have seen a
few TR & had a long chat with a guy that loves it.
I had my eye on some but the cost was just to much.

Lysergic is one of my favourite things so as soon as the price drops I'm going to try it.

I understand that this maybe isn't the best place for this thread however i think you guys in EADD might have better opinions or experiences with this compound. Have any of you guys/girls tried this chemical, at what dosage? Are there any combos with this drug i should avoid?

I have experience with various psychs but this one really sparked my interest and i have the chance to try it.

I've been interested in this one for a while, but I've been waiting to see what happens with it. It'll be fascinating to see what people think.

In the meantime, I'll keep rubbing this magic lamp and thinking about getting some al-lad in.

NSFW:
SORRY.

it sounds like the perfect psych for me as i love strong trips but not usually in public settings due to feeling a bit anxious or too wrapped up in what everyone else seems to be doing. From reading trip reports it sounds familiar to acid but with less chaos and pushiness. Im going to a small psytrance festival this weekend and will most likely try 125ug.

it sounds like the perfect psych for me as i love strong trips but not usually in public settings due to feeling a bit anxious or too wrapped up in what everyone else seems to be doing. From reading trip reports it sounds familiar to acid but with less chaos and pushiness. Im going to a small psytrance festival this weekend and will most likely try 125ug.

It was mainly a bad pun waiting to happen as far as I was concerned. ;)

Though yes, if it delivers then it'll potentially be a great addition to the list. I 25I-NBOMe, but on many occasions eiher the bodyload would be a little excessive or the trip somewhat muted. Plus there was the danger inherent in such a dose-sensitive compound. LSD, meanwhile, is probably a little excessive for my current state of mind. Last time I partook, I was caught in a nasty death-loop for ages and haven't bothered since.

I'll be interested to see how you go on!

i managed to hold my shit together and have an awesome time on a high dose of 2c-e after 2 days without sleep and various other drugs at a festival last year so hopefully 125ug of al-lad should be manageable and fun! I had planned to take acid at the festival anyway but the opportunity of al-lad arose so i think il give it a whirl! I'll report back after this weekend.

While reading about it, I also though that it sounds like the perfect Hallucinogen - Makes me think of Psilocybin crossed with LSD but without the intestinal drama of Shrooms and without the stupid length of LSD = Possibly one of the most "all-round-positive" hallucinogens without the unwanted side effects of both Psilocybin and LSD.

But, not having used it, anything I say is pure speculation.

150ug sucked :/

Needed spicing up, lol.

from all the trip reports iv read iv noticed some say 150ug was awesome and intense and others seem to not get anywhere interesting until they go for a dose closer to 300ug. The stuff available to me is 125ug per drop and i think 2 drops would maybe be too high of a dose for my first time (especially at a psytrance festival!)

Rule Number One in Drugs use is, never judge your dose by someone elses dose. You find out what you need for your kinda hit & what other people do is entirely up to them.

Hardheads could well need more than 150ug. I am notoriously lightweight & my first session was about 250ug, through staggered dosing. Trip felt pretty pliable so I had a whole 150ug for a gig. It was much trickier dealing with the effects in public.

Psychedelic wise I generally need enough to stun a charging gorilla.

Rule Number One in Drugs use is, never judge your dose by someone elses dose. You find out what you need for your kinda hit & what other people do is entirely up to them.

Hardheads could well need more than 150ug. I am notoriously lightweight & my first session was about 250ug, through staggered dosing. Trip felt pretty pliable so I had a whole 150ug for a gig. It was much trickier dealing with the effects in public.

I agree with you and i also think finding your personal favourite type of setting is key. I used to take acid at raves and not have a bad trip as such but I would just find myself wanting to go chill somewhere instead. Terrence Mckenna said something along the lines of finding your own personal comfort zone and pushing the pedal to the metal.

This is an interesting subject and I honestly can't say with any certainty whether or not I've had AL-LAD or not.
The difficultly is the inherent uncertainty of illicit procurement of any substance.
In the late seventies and early eighties I was heavily into the acid scene and a low level distributor. During that time I took close to a thousand doses a dozens of various purported LSD. The variety of the experience that these different preparations induced as led me to conclude that multiple analogues of LSD where in fact misrepresented as LSD during that time.
One of connections at the time explained the two most common extremes of his supply as that during synthesis two different crystal precipitated, one somewhat yellow, and another pure white crystal. He claimed the white crystal was separated from the yellow and the two where then placed into different media. The yellow crystal based products tended to be more stimulating(to the point of some people alleging strychnine inclusion) and hallucinogenic, while the white separated crystal was almost sedating and much less visual.
I had other connections that provided product substantially different from the previously mentioned gentleman.
At the time I found the explanations inadequate, but not knowing what I know know regarding the delicate tweaks to a molecule and the profound difference they can make(try 4-ho-mipt, 4-ho-met, 5-meo-mipt and compare that to 4-ho-dmt, if you don't know what I mean.)
Anyway the real reason I am writing this post is in the hopes that someone who was closer to the chemist then can tell me exactly what the molecule was that was put onto green art/construction paper with the Eye of Horus(like the triangle on the back of a dollar bill) printed in metallic gold in 1978.
I purchased a sheet of it from someone I didn't know and never saw again. I later asked everyone of my connections. The only thing I heard was that supposedly "The Brothers" made that. The guy that told me this was selling 10,000 hits at a pop and acted like these guys were bad news or something. It could be that "The Brothers" just bought the crystal and put it on the paper, many people did that then. Whatever the case this stuff was exquisitely unique and without doubt the most amazing psychedelic I've ever had.
Thanks for any information anyone can provide!