• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

After reading and getting advice for years here iam.....

Lawless9999

Greenlighter
Well a big hello to everyone ive been a lurker for years now but decoded to bite the bullet and register. Abit about me I was a heroin amd crack addict from the age 15 up to 19 when id had enough of in n out or prison then had my daughter im 16 years clean of heroin n crack . Notice i didnt say opiates!
Over the years ive had every opaite type drug there is before my most recent surgery id had been on fentanyl patches for over two years 25mcg agaisnt drs advice i just stopped knowing it would be that bad but oh my days makes heroin withdrawal like a cold in comparison. After 3 weeks without ANY sleep i sliced my wirsts 8 times with fresh razor the proper way the wrost upwards on to forearm. It was hardest month of my life but glad to be off it. Fentanyl tea wow now that is nice but the high isnt worth the withdrawls

so as it stands im currently on bothshortec and longtec here in the uk the shortec are the instamt release capsules wow 50mg of that and a big spliff ya know about it
And the longtech if needs be u only have to scrape the outer coating off to again release all of the oxy in one 😊

again these are all thingsive lernt from you guys.
Nice to be a member finally

hiiii 👋🏼

Welcome to Blue World

im sure you will get the answers needed and maybe some more but welcome again

Welcome to Blue World

im sure you will get the answers needed and maybe some more but welcome again

hi mate thank you nice to actually be in blue world as u say 😂

im sure i will im sure there will be things i can help people with too. Started taking substances at 12 and im 35 now still love the gym amd that way of life. But god damm The shortec are so more ish. Ive had 180mg At once some time ago Woke up 12 hours later battered lol
Not recommended brw for anyone reading 😂

cheers matey 👌🏽

Last edited:
Yeah 180mg oxy once off will leave a lot of people on there ass or a short induced coma so to speak as mentioned.

Nevermind I googled "bothshortec" as that's how you wrote it, and nothing came up on Google and I'm like what the fuck is bothshortec, see the space bar helps lol

How come you get oxy in the UK that's almost unheard of?

Nevermind I googled "bothshortec" as that's how you wrote it, and nothing came up on Google and I'm like what the fuck is bothshortec, see the space bar helps lol

How come you get oxy in the UK that's almost unheard of?

Sorry my bad

longtech is XR Oxycodone
Shortec is IR Oxycodone

just the british brand names mate should of made that clearer ✌🏼

i know personally two other guys in my town on them too. Seems like they are starting prescribing them here too i was on the fentanyl patches with them for two years
Years and year of back operations n nerve damage is why i get them mate

Anyone explain how to upload pics it would make things easier for sure ?
ive got a good stash at the min especially all My own prescriptions here in the uk

yeah so you basically google ''IMGUR'' and then you choose your picture and then you upload. We used to have attachments but something along the way happend and so we never used'em again.

Someone once said that perhaps their whole purpose in life was to serve as a warning to others.

Welcome.

i was on the fentanyl patches with them for two years

My neighbour is on those, I had one once chewed a quarter then stuck rest on, didn't think much of it, but of nodding but my brain was active it didn't rekax my brain or stop my thoughts, then it caused insomnia hakf the bloody night

Thanks for the quick response do i have to download imgur mate?
otherwise how would uploading them on to that upload them here. Sorry if thts a silly question 😂

Anyone explain how to upload pics it would make things easier for sure

Imgur but click "hidden" instead of public unless you want everyone on Imgur to see your drugs lol

Then click on your pic and click "share" save to clipboard and then paste it onto your post on Bluelight

My neighbour is on those, I had one once chewed a quarter then stuck rest on, didn't think much of it, but of nodding but my brain was active it didn't rekax my brain or stop my thoughts, then it caused insomnia hakf the bloody night
Ive chewed sucked them a few times . Not the best way to get high i used to make fentanyl tea if i wanted to get a proper nod on boil the kettle pour into mug just boiling water drop patch in said water for 30 seconds add tea bag sugar milk leave the patch in amd drink wow honestly a good 12-15 hours of pure in n out of nodding very intense too 🤯

again id rather use fentanyl the right way amd stick a patch on ya skin for three days. Its no joke the withdrawls makes heroin like absolutely nothing 4 whole weeks with out a hours sleep the sweats aggitation sickness you name it 60mg diazepam or 6mg xanax , pregablin and a smoke of primo weed Didn’t do a single thing If anything made me feel worse thats one drug id never touch again thinking back i should if dropped from 25 to 12 then subtex patches but being me thought nope I don’t need it wow i was wrong. Very very potent and HIGHLY addictive drug 😕

Imgur but click "hidden" instead of public unless you want everyone on Imgur to see your drugs lol

Then click on your pic and click "share" save to clipboard and then paste it onto your post on Bluelight
Brilliant i will give this ago sounds easy enough so basically your uploading it to a pic site and linking it via that.
Think iam capable of that ive just had a 60mg oxy n joint tho 😂😂😂