• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids After doing opiates for so long i woke up with my legs feeling like jelly and feel unatrually floaty any advice is much apprecisted

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
so let me start from the beginning yesterday or the day before I don't really remember I had quite a bit binge of heroin, pst and codeine I finished up by scraping all the black suit off the foil after it stopped producing anymore smoke out this in a split and it got me fucked anyway cut to early this morning I was almost defo in wd but also had to go toilet because I'd been blocked up for a few days so first I shipped up 180mg approx of cocodomal thinking I'd use this just to get well but not to constipated me it seemed to take effect immediately I had a few drags on a cigarette did my buisness and got dressed for college I was surprised at just how high that dose had got me considering I've don't pst, heroin and codeine now get 180mg still got me feeling 'I'm I knew this wasn't gonna be enough to have of me through my classes so I mixed up another 280mg and drank it about 3 hours ago not noticing much except anxiety from standing I took a ceritizine and got picked up by my college mate I had a cigarette half way and was listening to the news while also shooting the suit with my boy I'll skip a few hours later its lunch now and I've come back home and might not go back in today I'm not a skiver like I used to be theirs no point cuz I won't get my qualifications but anyway on the way out the building I suddenly freaked out cuz I realized I couldn't feel my legs and also felt like I was sort of floating like my weight was not centred and my legs felt like they were about to snap the next step I took i sat down on a wall just to try to regain some composure or something but it's not gone away so I had to get the bus home and probably looked like an idiot the way I walked I had a spliff to but that made it worse and it's still going on now this is really a sort of scary because I feel like my knees or legs are gonna give way or something I've never felt this before ever any advice would be much appreciated thanks

not really sure what happend to you mate. seems like your taking a lot of opiate based meds and did i interperate right, you were booting gear and scraped some residue off the foil and smoked that too ? could it maybe be metal poisoning off the foil ? if your symptoms persist or god forbid worsen, i would seek medical help. hope you're feeling better.

I feel high but in a different way and I can't feel my legs hardly at all

I'm gonna try walking around again just been laying on my bed to see if it helps

Has no one else had this from opiates it was scary i thought id seen everything they can do i felt like my legs were litwraly gonna snap from my own weight

Pete, I'm saying this for your own good. I really think you need to stop fucking about with opiates. I get the impression that they scare the hell out of you, yet you keep pushing to try to gain the effects you desire. You obviously have a problem and i would advise you to seek medical help now before it gets out of control. Honestly mate, nothing good can come from the road you're going down at the moment...

Pete, I'm saying this for your own good. I really think you need to stop fucking about with opiates. I get the impression that they scare the hell out of you, yet you keep pushing to try to gain the effects you desire. You obviously have a problem and i would advise you to seek medical help now before it gets out of control. Honestly mate, nothing good can come from the road you're going down at the moment...
I would expect a bit more than just giving me some advice fubar likr answering my zctual question im not scared of opiates but i am scared of dieing or becoming incapacitated which opiates are capable of its called being cautious if that means im scared of opiates as you put it,your post comes accross as quite patronising mainly because wll you said was i should get off opiates but offered no hr value i know im only 22 i dont know everything and your just trying to 'steer' me in the right direction good luck with that.

Plus i dont even know if this was caused by the opiates or something else which makes your answer useless someone chime in who want to actually help me answer my question then would be much appreciated thanks

I'm sorry if I sound patronising Pete, that's not the intention. I know that nothing anyone can say will make the slightest bit of difference.

But regarding your question, I've never had the feelings you describe. Opiates never made me feel anything but fuckin awesome for years. The negative effects only really started to manifest when I was shooting up multiple times a day. Do you have other underlying health issues?

No medical issues that I know of I just noticed i couldn't feel my bones in my leg i pinched my leg and i felt that I figured its some kind of opiate side effect , it doesn't hurt or feel bad thats whst bothers me is i can feel my legs like i usually do they just felt

I know im stupid for doing what im doing but i have tried to get off them in the past and the codeine on its own is hard enough to quit i actually feel like i need codeine in me regularly just to enjoy life i could enjoy life without it if i tried but i guess im just weak I know your advice isn't meant to be patronising and sorry if i was a bit rude its just complicated subject

Hey Pete, I don't know man. Sometimes we can get odd sensations or unusual symptoms when we've been using a lot. Sometimes my limbs will occasionally feel numb when im hitting the opioids too much, I don't know why or if it's similar to what you were saying. Usually only happens when I'm laying down though, not when I'm up and walking around.

I know im stupid for doing what im doing but i have tried to get off them in the past and the codeine on its own is hard enough to quit i actually feel like i need codeine in me regularly just to enjoy life i could enjoy life without it if i tried but i guess im just weak I know your advice isn't meant to be patronising and sorry if i was a bit rude its just complicated subject

Opioid addiction sucks man, been there done that.

You probably don't want the lectures, but something to keep in mind is that if you keep using like you are, especially with the stronger stuff, then pretty soon even codeine won't do it for you anymore.

Are you experiencing cold / numb feet? This is a sign of Anemia which is essentially a lack of proper blood flow throughout the extremities (hands, arms, legs, feet).

A few weeks ago I had a horrible case of Anemia which my feet were cold and numb to the point I almost went to the ER.

Is this what you're experiencing?

Btw I just wanna say I've never had this effect since I posted this I think I just was overwhelmed by how strong heroin is it caught me off guard