• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

after affects from LSD is really starting to get to me

no, but it can increase empathy/help you have a psychedelic perspective whilst being able to function doing what you would normally do in a day. potential as adhd aid / tool for anxiety/depression. slight stimulating properties which can help with focus and function as ur daily cuppa coffee.

i am experimenting by taking 15ug of lsd every 3 days. every 3 days so that tolerance doesn't build to a noticeable lvl.

If I dose most psychedelics the day right after I don't really feel tolerance at all, might even feel some potentiation though could just as well be a different set/setting at play. Not sure how long that would last, but it lasted me a festival (4 evenings). That said, sustained tripping for too long is a surefire way to get you psychosis though, so I wouldn't recommend tripping daily. Not that I recommend any drug in any amount, that is a decision you have to make for yourself

To the OP: Good that you're feeling bettter. I'd keep most drug usage low for a bit, you didn't get them for no reason. If you can keep things* up for a while then your next trip will be better anyways :D

*Like Chippendale said, good diet, exercise, etc. Taking care of the body takes care of the mind just as much, making psychedelic exploration that much more sustainable. For me at least, since I've been taking better care of myself I hardly get any HPPD anymore and my philosophy doesn't get too far off the trail of sanity.

Last edited:
Hey man, after my 5th LSD trip I had a similar experience, two days after the last time I was feeling like the trip hadn't wore of completely, so I ended up getting wasted and had an "attack", I was pretty close to having a hart attack and since then my mind was trapped in a loop of racing thougts.This lastes about a month, but then everytime i smoked or drinked, I would go back to that same place, it got so bad i has to go to the psychiatrist and ended up droping school for a semester. Then decided to quit drugs and im feeling quite ok since.So my tips to you are:1) Leave drugs for a while until you feel confortable in your on skin again, I know its hard because of friends and stuff, but do not take mental sanity lightly, your body is your vehicle through life, and would recomend taking care of it.2) In my case sports helped me a lot to get back to "normal"3) Keep in mind that we are always changing, it seems to me that what caues anxiety is the desireto go back to normal, as you were before this started hapening, but change is part of life, embrace it and try to do things that guide this change in the direction you want to go. If you feel somewhat anxious or persecuted, just embrace it and say this is how I am now, and its ok.4)Also try and think about what your relitionship to the drugs are, in my case I realized that I had a problem with them, this being i blaked out every time I took them. So it is not bad to evaluate why you take them.lots of luck