• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Advice Required: Mescaline + Opium

Platonic

Greenlighter
Hi, 90 minutes ago swim ingested 1900mg mescaline hcl (98% purity, synthetic and tested with reagents; madenlin, marquis etc). Feel a bit nauseous and was wondering if it was safe to smoke some latex opium or make opium pod tea right now? Edit: Decided not to smoke due to intensity of it but strongly leaning towards the pod tea, good idea?

Last edited:
That's a huge dose of mescaline if I'm not mistaken. I'd recommend a trip sitter.

Yes it is, but mescaline is a beautiful, majestic creature. It's a gentle calming walk even on high doses.

I would save the opium for the come down, isn't 1900 mg of mescaline enough for you? Mescaline can be very gentle but it can also be very long lasting and I've had some very difficult experiences with it where I was worn out and it just would not let up. Very high doses of mescaline can last well into the next day and if you're anything like me you will exhausted and having opium will be the biggest godsend once you come down. Oh what I would have given for some opium on some of my hardest mescaline trips, consider yourself very fortunate.

Consider him fortuanate until he needs opium and mescaline every morning just to function

Dude, get a trip sitter, 1900mg mescaline HCl is a huge ass dosage, around three times a heavy dosage erowid recommends, this could even be dangerous
Don't take opioids if you already are nauseous..

And we don't use swim btw.

How can you be sure of its purity and origin? Someone correct me if I'm wrong as my chemistry is only basic. If it is (almost) pure mescaline it would be the same molecule whether it's fully synthetic or extracted and purified. Its origin (synthetic vs extracted) isn't really important, it's the purity that matters. With molecules like mescaline I'd imagine an extraction and purification/recrystallisation is a lot simpler, and with equal results to a complicated low yielding synthetic route.
Either way, that's a huge dose!
I can only imagine the nausea you must feel!
Stay hydrated and try eat something if you do vomit.