• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Advice on using the Dark web

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave meothews

Greenlighter
I started using Heroin almost a year ago after using Oxy 30s on and off for the last 8 years or so. I Got into it pretty bad due to a break up with my girlfriend of 7 years. The stuff I was getting was pretty dam good until the last 5 months or so. Now it’s so bad it barely takes the edge off. I don’t have any other connects. I’ve been looking all over with no luck, so I figured I’d give it a go on the dark web. Any advice on where to start would be appreciated.

I get where you are coming from and it sucks that heroin turned into shitty fent.....but can you buy real heroin on the dark web? I mean I've never used the DW but I've never heard ( or read ) on here of anyone getting real H there. I could be wrong.

This is kind of borderline sourcing ( us telling you how to score illegal drugs ) but I get that you want to learn how to use the DW and need help navigating it. I'm pretty sure an internet search on how to use the DW is all you need to know.

Gonna leave this here as many of our members use the DW to get certain substances and we all need a little help sometimes. Welcome to Bluelight and I hope you can get some responses here on how to proceed. This is an iffy post so if no one responds just go to " how to use the darkweb" on your browser and you will probably get your answer.

Just use google mate ...theres plenty of information there to help you .A bit of reading and you will be on the onion cart .Plenty of sTORies and info ...damn caps
Love the sTORies analogy and the onion reference. Hopefully those little suggestions will help the poster out.

Gonna close this now. Good luck Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.