View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Advice on 125ug of Needlepoint LSD

fice1991

Greenlighter
I got two 125ug Needlepoint LSD blotters from a very trusted/reputable source. I have only done LSD twice, once it was low-end cid and the other time it was two hits of "Fluff", and I tripped pretty hard from about 3-4pm to about 9pm-12am - total trip time from start to end. I was also drunk before I took the two hits so I had pretty mad visuals because I was already pretty wasted, but I had an amazing time.

He had a Visine Eye Drop bottle and dropped two small drops onto two sweet tarts and then I ate them, he said it was about two standard hits of LSD "Fluff" - again from a reputable source.

He didn't know how many ug's it was per hit, but now I have two 125ug Needlepoint LSD blotters and I'm wondering if I should take them both at the same time? Or should I just take one first?

I love to drink so tonight I plan on drinking around 8-10pm and then taking them a little after, when I'm tipsy.

Thoughts?:D

I'd start with one and take the other if you feel underwhelmed within a few hours of ingestion. As the saying goes, you can always take more but you can't take less.

Do you always drink before taking psychedelics? The two can be enjoyable together, but I feel like it takes away from the magic of the experience, so to speak. A few beers won't dramatically alter the trip, but it can be kind of wasteful if you get drunk before or during since the full effects will be dampened by the booze. I guess it depends on your reason for using LSD, though, probably not a big deal if you aren't seeking heavy introspection.

I usually drink before I do any drugs, such as shrooms and molly. Drinking is probably my favorite thing and puts me in a really comfortable mindset, so when I take LSD and shit starts to get crazy I enjoy it even more.

I like to do LSD by myself for a mind opening experience, I don't really like to do drugs with other people... Maybe a drink or a toke now and then but most of the stuff I've done it's been alone and I've had rewarding experiences from being by myself.

If you take one, and then have the other a few hours later, the second hit will have little to no effect

If you take one, and then have the other a few hours later, the second hit will have little to no effect

Sorry, you're right; if you take another hit too long after the initial dose the most it's going to do is possibly extend the total duration. I should have been more clear about the term "few", as it does sound very misleading in my post. Unless I have tried the batch before and have an idea of the potency, I usually stagger the dose, taking a smaller amount at first and then more if needed once I'm getting close to the peak (which is between 1-2 hours in for me personally). I get pretty anxious during the come-up and have found that this method can prevent that to a degree by easing into the headspace instead of going all in at once.

I suppose I didn't really consider that this way may not be typical, most people probably prefer to take it all at once.

I just had a few drinks and took one, read your post and decided to take the other. Ready for a trip lol!

Happy vibes coming your way <3

So here's an update lol.

I starting drinking around 8, got pretty tipsy and then dropped 1 at 8:40 PM, took the other dose shortly after, started getting mad visuals around 930ish, by 11-12 I was full on hallucinating, never had that happen before. I've had mad visuals my second time but nothing like this, when I was watching tv the characters were morphing into demonic figures. I love spooky/creepy stuff, so most people would probably feel like they were having a bad trip, but I knew I was tripping and it was just the drugs making me see crazy shit, but it was amazing! I was basically directing my trip because like I said I like to see spooky things!

I was having full blown hallucinations till around 3:30-4am, then after that I had sort of an after-glow, still pretty hard visuals but most of it was streakers/shapes at that time.

I was Not expecting a trip this hard! Halfway into the trip all the alcohol wore off and I was just trippin balls! I went outside for a bit and had some smokes and outside was crazy! Seeing more spooky shit lol.

I tried to go to sleep around 4-5am but sleep did not happen. My basement was pitch black and right when I tried to close my eyes a dementor like in harry potter would come flying towards me! I knew it wasn't real but it was crazy cool. I have this book shelf in my basement and at my peak it looked like the top half of a human body, gray in color, black blood streaming down its eyes and its head back yelling up. Looked so freaking crazy!

All in all it was a crazy good trip, I have never tripped for so long before. By 10am the visuals were basically done and I was back to normal besides a lot of body load and not being able to sleep at all last night/today.

Needless to say I will definitely be getting more sometime soon, but will plan better next time lol!

Last edited:
It's nice to hear that even though a lot of it sounded really spooky/creepy, you were wise enough to just go with it, and you even enjoyed it all. I think that's pretty awesome, glad to hear about it :)

It's nice to hear that even though a lot of it sounded really spooky/creepy, you were wise enough to just go with it, and you even enjoyed it all. I think that's pretty awesome, glad to hear about it :)

Yeah it was really intense. Like I said I was not expecting a trip that hard. The first time I did cid it was 2 tabs, the second time it was 2 tabs, and this time was also 2 tabs, but this time was just insane! It was definitely some top notch stuff lol.