Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Advice needed on weather to go submit UA.. on CCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakuratoge7

Greenlighter
Hey guys first post, have been lurking for a long time but I need some advice ASAP.

I have been on a CCO since around october last year and have been doing relatively well
They sent me off for an evaluation at COATS in richmond and she advised corrections that I did not need any drug councelling etc since I was using ice here and there but was not dependant.

I have no conditions saying that I cannot use drugs or alcohol, but I do have the normal condition of not going to community service or corrections appointments under the influence, so I have not been taking ice in the 3-4 days before seeing my CO, and it has all been going well, no issues or anything with her or testing so I took the dickhead risk of smoking around 16-24hrs before I saw her.

All was going good until we went to schedule the next appointment when she told me that her supervisor would be happy for me to go to monthly appointments aslong as I went and did a UA. She asked me if I could do that tomorrow (being today) which I ofcourse said sure thing...

I knew I was fucked from the get go and thought fuck it im fucked already ill drown my sorrows and smoke a pipe, and am still in the dilemma of debating weather I actually go and do this test or just not turn up....

I technically wont be breaching my conditions on the basis that I got high after seeing her, but will this just red light me for even more shit?
Or do I not turn up for it and then technically breach my conditions by not following her instructions....

WTF HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Hey, unfortunately the BLUA does specifically say we can't help with advice regarding drug tests. It can lead to people giving advice on how to scam or circumvent the test, although I know that's not what you're actually asking for. I suppose this situation has already passed though at this point.

I will have to close this thread - hope it all works out as best as it can, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.