• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Advice needed for a mates weak stomach..

Vomiting is one of your body's reactions that shouldn't be ignored IMO. If you find your body violently throwing up after every time you take pills, PLEASE consider reducing your dose dramatically, testing every pill you take, or abstaining altogether.

Some people (roughly 1 in 10 caucasians and similar fractions for other ethnic groups) are hypersensitive to MDMA due to deficiency in a liver enzyme responsible for metabolising MDMA. Not everyone can stomach a whole pill either, MDMA is quite a strong drug in it's own right. If you're determined to use MDMA even though it continually makes you throw up, try fractionating the dose by 1/4s... slowly build up to your peak instead of jumping on it hard and making your body fight you for it.

Also, if you're vomiting from drugs please make sure you keep your fluid levels up.

BigTrancer :)

I've cut my use dramatically.. I never used to vomit way back when, it's only started in the last 2 months.

Weak stomach?

*raises hands*

Yep, I have one and my bowel is hardly any good either.

Short story. Tell the kid not to waste his time on MDxx, he'll end up going to a gastroenteroligist who'll most likely perscribe anti-depressants to fix his weak stomach. That's right boys and girls, depression/anxiety causes weak stomach problems in just about all cases. The chances are that your friend has a variation of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Seratonin plays a huge role in digestive system.

It's a shame, because pills are so damn good. But it's your health and I can tell you after having MANYuncomfortable/painful moments that pills is exactly the medication he/she does not need.

Last edited:
yeah like everyones been saying halves or q's at a time.. food helps aswell. i sometimes feel like this if ive had a few drinks before hand.. maybe try something else instead??

Over the past 8 months or so, everytime I've had a pill, barring 2 times, I've dryreached in a bad way, or even worse vomited. I've tried eating before hand, tried reducing my dose, but after the first 1/2 my body wants to reject the pill. I swallow it and I'll be dry reaching for the next 15 to 20 minutes.

I find that plugging gets rid of the nausea, and that even though the pill is a whole load more stronger, at least I'm not vomiting my guts up.

This is probably one of the reasons why I don't do MD that much anymore.