• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Adventure time

JiminiPimini

Bluelighter
does anyone else here enjoy it? i personally cant get enough of it. I talked to Casey Basichis the other day (who did all the composing for the show). He seemeed like a pretty cool guy.

Pendleton Ward + John DiMaggio + Tom Kenny = win

This is now my favorite topic.

stick to your own fucking generation you old fags...

90s-nickelodeon-cartoon-characters.jpg

i do love the old shows, but the new ones are also pretty epic (some).

oh btw, this:

NSFW:
Screenshot2011-08-03at74515PM.png

built it myself!

oh and if anyone wants the new episode that hasnt airred yet throw me a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
stick to your own fucking generation you old fags...

NSFW:
90s-nickelodeon-cartoon-characters.jpg
what? and that pic is more than one generation's cartoons. the kids who watched Doug and Rugrats are not the same kids watched Power Puff Girls and Courage the Cowardly Dog. cool pic though.

and yeah, let's not use bluelight for illegal file sharing.

the kids who watched Doug and Rugrats are not the same kids watched Power Puff Girls and Courage the Cowardly Dog

In my case, they are. Cartoons are awesome.

Shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Flapjack, and Chowder all feel like throwbacks to the nineties, and seem like they contain a lot of jokes and sight gags that adults will appreciate more than kids.

what? and that pic is more than one generation's cartoons. the kids who watched Doug and Rugrats are not the same kids watched Power Puff Girls and Courage the Cowardly Dog. cool pic though.

I was born in 1993.
I was able to enjoy the rugrats n angry beavers and watched courage n ,yes, the powerpuffs later in childhood.
Im special.

Hey, I totally watched all those shows and more during my childhood, and loved them all individually.

But back on topic, Adventure Time is awesome, although I haven't watched it much in the past year or so. But when it first came out, I loved it. Those episodes were the perfect mix of humor and weirdness. Love me some LSP!

tumblr_levypwONNc1qabx1do1_500.gif

BUMPSSS!

Hey, I totally watched all those shows and more during my childhood, and loved them all individually.

But back on topic, Adventure Time is awesome, although I haven't watched it much in the past year or so. But when it first came out, I loved it. Those episodes were the perfect mix of humor and weirdness. Love me some LSP!

tumblr_levypwONNc1qabx1do1_500.gif

BUMPSSS!

lol, lsp is great. im also a huge fan of tree trunks and BMO. The side characters are sweet.

Tree Trunks! I will always wonder what the fuck happened to her at the end of that episode after she ate the apple. My theory is that the apple was really just drugs. Lots of drugs.

Tree Trunks! I will always wonder what the fuck happened to her at the end of that episode after she ate the apple. My theory is that the apple was really just drugs. Lots of drugs.

there is a sequel to that episode! i dont want to spoil it for you because its pure hilarity. i think its called prisoner of love.

This is, IMO, the best animated "kids" show on television right now, in terms of twisted humor and surreal goodness.

A sample of just how win this show is; the lines are from memory, and so a little butchered, but the gist of the scene is intact:

(Finn runs past a small monster carrying a bucket of water.)

Monster: Hey, you can't do that!
Finn: Sure I can, because I'm waaay bigger!
Monster: But, (monster dumps water on own head) just add water and...(grows enormously in size) EXPONENTIAL GROWTH!!!
Finn: Oh, bucket!

:D

I'll have to check this show out, shows like Regular Show and Chowder(the only animated series I think is funnier than those two is ATHF) opened me up to the realization that not all of the modern cartoons suck.

I enjoy the concept of animated series.
Cartoons for mature ppl.
Does anyone enjoy Ugly Americans on Comedy Central??

Ugly Americans is hilarious. I wish I caught it more.

Then of course there's the likes of Futurama, and all those cartoons on Adult Swim. Superjail? Great.
Plus Spongebob. I will never say no to Spongebob.

I can never turn a show down that makes me make my "WTF?!" face sober. Recently during a DOC session I turned on Adventure Time randomly after sitting on the remote. It was an episode, from what I could understand about a group of morhping blocks living together who were being bullied by some odd character I can't seem to recall. Either way i'll never forgot the line "Ehhhs we friggin hates touching each others" then one of them says "Yeah man I friggin hats Truddddy!". Will be stuck in my mind forever to remind me of that particular moment. I showed this to friends, who of course were like "What...were watching a Cartoon Network animated childrens show?" but all I have to tell them is these genius producers made it Rocko's Modern Life aka 90's cartoon style.