• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Aderall, a surprisingly affective opiate withdrawal hack.

AcousticAddict707

Greenlighter
I hope everyone who is reading this is feeling as well as they can. I hope this helps those out there who are struggling with opiate withdrawal. I have suffered from opiate addiction my entire adult life. I use all other types of substances as well, and I came across this adderall withdrawal hack on pure accident. I was currently on large daily doses of methadone and used fentanyl throughout the entire day every day as well. At this point I was just trying to quit using fentanyl and transfer fully to methadone use only. I had been struggling with transition because even though I was on large doses of methadone, when I stopped using fentanyl on top of that, I'd go into withdrawal. I know, It's fucked... anyway, I recently found a source to obtain adderall and I got some just to help me learn the ropes of a new technical position I got hired in to. While I was using it, I had no urge to use fentanyl, so I didn't. 2 days passed, while taking adderall regularly, and I didn't feel any withdrawal symptoms. I was able to transition methadone use only after a week. Now here is the question, can adderall get me through methadone withdrawal if I tried to just stop dosing and use only adderall for a couple weeks? Probably not a smart thing to try in my opinion. But I may be underestimating the power adderall can have over dopamine flow. Which is what i am assuming makes it so effective at combating withdrawal symptoms. It floods dopamine between your recptors so your body doesnt know you stopped taking opiates. Thoughts?

Damn never thought of that but it makes sense if speed somehow centers hyperactive rascals. May be risky for more heavy detox tho. May only work for some ppl as well. Just my 1.5 cents.

This isn’t surprising to me at all. Meth is a classic opiate WD hack so I’m not surprised that Diet Meth is lol

I don't know anything about methadone but for me, Kratom addiction causes severe fatigue and depression so I thought that Adderall would help with the fatigue and it didn't work at all. Instead, I was still somehow tired enough to feel like crap but not tired enough to fall asleep and still depressed AND on edge cause of the Adderall. I'm pretty surprised that it would help with Methadone withdrawal but drugs affect people differently.

I have been told several times on this forum amphetamines and probably stimulants generally, I guess, cause indirect endorphine release