• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Addicted to methadone and dihydrocodeine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I had ninety mg dhc before bed and it took the restless pain feeling I get in my legs and my headaches I get.
People say methadone blocks opiates is it possible for dhc to be potentisted by methadone.
I had to get time release pills becos I was getting withdrawal from the dhc after six hours.
On 80mg methadone so I'd of thought I could fuck them off do you think there just helping my pain at these doses as I get no rush and only small euphoria off heroin and morphine and I don't feel oxys stimulant effects.
Gonna try get put up to 85ml as I went twenty seven hours without it today cis had about eighty mg cbd slept like a baby.
Also is it best to swallow instant and extended release together for a longer high.
I don't feel like this at night its in the morning jus went thirteen hours without a dose of dhc felt dead uncomfortable stronger than I thought. Codeine doesn't touch me

Sounds like you have chronic pain but are also an addict--like most chronic pain patients these days lol. Isn't the methadone enough? Like... there's not much more on the ladder that is going to be more effective than methadone.

You're also on a lot of it... there's no way that these doses are doing nothing for physical or mental pain. 80 mgs of methadone would be as strong as the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs. They'd be so stoned they'd go into extinction.

I just feel restless and pain in my legs after eight hours with the instant and the methadone was enough to get me down from seventy mg oxy to 240dhc now I a that good