• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Addicted to codeine?

Jcoedine

Greenlighter
I think I'm starting to get addicted to t3 pills. Like I took 120 mg (30 mg each, so I took 6) and I felt amazing. Like happy n shit, also like dizzy but I thought It was great. So then I had the withdrawal and it sucked. But now I'm wanting more. Like that's all I think about? But I've only done it once... Is it addiction?:?:?

definitely not a physical dependency from one use- psychologically you could find yourself repeating your usage and moving on to stronger opioids. Right now would just be the come down. But be careful- a lot of people start off trying opioids and saying WOW I LIKE THIS and repeating till they DO have a habit.

Definitely sounds like a comedown. When i come down off opiates i usually start getting really agitated with the smallest things, i start feeling sore and beat up, and always want more lol. It is most definitely NOT physical WD however it could be some form of mental addiction of loving that feeling so much you want to be back to where you were on it. The combination of coming down and loving that amazing warm blanket of opiate bliss is what got me addicted physically in the first place so be careful! Opiates are fun at first but over time you will learn to hate them and just want them out of your life because you cant have a life without them eventually. You are wanting to feel that high again and that is normal with opiates. Just be careful mate, they go from awesome to a necessity in the blink of an eye and can potentially ruin a lot of stuff in your life pretty quickly. Hope you get over it and learn to stay away from them now!