• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall + Xanax Redosing

blueruin

Greenlighter
Hi new here so forgive me if this thread is in the wrong place or if it's been asked an answered.

Going to a 3 day music festival and just wanted to make sure it was okay to redose a combination of 5mg of addy and a .25mg of xanax in the evening as I will be going to after parties.
Also will I have to take even more xanax at the end of the night during the come down to fall asleep? If so, is there a recommended amount? or is it just trial and error?
Just want to make sure i'm doing all of this safely. I'm sensitive to both drugs and am not a frequent user. I have a naturally low energy disposition so just want to be able to make it through all 3 days on an nice high.

Again apologies for such a basic question!

It sounds like you arent a regular drug user. Have you ever taken xanax before? You might ruin your event even though it is fractions of what alot of people here take it if your not a daily user its way stronger. Last thing you want is to have to go back to the hotel to sleep

Yea definitely save xanax for the end of the night to help u go to sleep.

5mg adderall is a VERY small dose even without a tolerance. I know you said ur sensetive to those drugs, but for me personally 5mg wouldnt even be enough to just wake me up. I suggest you start at 10-15mg and redose if you feel like you need more stimulation