• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants "Adderall" vs meth oral high

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
In the onion fields I found 30mg dp30 peaches labelled as adderal. Loved them but ran out and the guy is being annoying. I have my doubts its real adderal because of the cheap price etc. Anyway, I'm getting annoyed and want to do some amphetamine and feel good.

Anywwy, I have a gram of reputably good meth that's about a year old. If I threw 25mg in a cap would it be similar to adderal in recreational value? Never did it.

Thanks!

The recreational effects of meth and adderall are quite different. The "high" from oral adderall is pretty short lived (like 30-40 minutes), if apparent at all, and occurs in the beginning, then fades to functional residual stimulation. The high from oral meth is longer lasting and quite different, resulting in increased sociability and substantially more euphoria.

20mg of street meth might be as crudely stimulating as 30mg of adderall. Those pressed dp30 pills you are referring to feel like they are dosed anywhere from 15 to 50mg of meth (some are substantially stronger than others, even among the same batch).

The recreational effects of meth and adderall are quite different. The "high" from oral adderall is pretty short lived (like 30-40 minutes), if apparent at all, and occurs in the beginning, then fades to functional residual stimulation. The high from oral meth is longer lasting and quite different, resulting in increased sociability and substantially more euphoria.

20mg of street meth might be as crudely stimulating as 30mg of adderall. Those pressed dp30 pills you are referring to feel like they are dosed anywhere from 15 to 50mg of meth (some are substantially stronger than others, even among the same batch).
Yeah I have my suspicions it was meth, only reserved by the fact that I did some street meth back in the day and it was a horrible janky garbage high w/ depression. I have no amphetamine experience. Do you think there's a risk being in an uncomfortable position doing 20mg oral meth? I have benzos.

Ty for info and happy new year.

I don't know why you say the high from oral Adderall is 30 or 40 minutes.

Maybe it's my physiology but 100 mg of Addie is good for three or four hours, 180 mg on the other hand is a blast for several hours.

If you really want to enjoy Adderall, crush it, use a little bit of water suck it up into a syringe and booty bump it.

Yeah I have my suspicions it was meth, only reserved by the fact that I did some street meth back in the day and it was a horrible janky garbage high w/ depression. I have no amphetamine experience. Do you think there's a risk being in an uncomfortable position doing 20mg oral meth? I have benzos.

Ty for info and happy new year.
Probably not, if you're amphetamine tolerant, (which it seems you are based on consumption of multiple 30 mg tablets in the recent past) you may barely feel anything.

You will probably look completely normal. You may feel a little bit of stimulation, but it's going to be low key.