• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall Question

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
Would taking adderall 1-2 days out of a week ever cause any long-term health issues or consequences anywhere from 30-80mg? I know this is a strange arbitrary question, but has anyone ever used adderall on occasion like this and experienced any issues before? I am against taking it daily because of the tolerance issues and after 3 days of use in a row it feels horrible and totally ineffective. I guess if the dose varies too much on effects, should I keep taking it twice a week what would be an okay amount to use in one day then?

youll be fine i use adderal myself and i use it maybe twice a week and ive been doing it for years just don't do it too much or you'll develope a tolerance to it

Thanks for the response guys. I've just been hearing various things lately. AKA adderall is totally safe versus adderall changes your brain chemistry and stresses out the body and such and such. I want to remain healthy. Have a script for it already but because of the tolerance issue mentioned by some people on bluelight I'm spacing out the days I use it and it's way more effective.

Has anyone else found it incredibly addicting? Trying to set boundaries for myself.

i've taken doses i probably shouldn't share but i'm still healthy and i've taken a hell of alot more than that and a hell of alot more often, so i think you'd be more than fine.