• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall for 5 days straight

g_dan1

Bluelighter
Hello. This whole week I have very important exams and an overwhelming workload. Today I woke up and took 25mg Adderall before my exam. I was redosing throughout the day without noticing it sort of. I realized that I took about 70mg Adderall with 20mg Ritalin over 11 hours... All the doses were IR and taken orally (with tums) I ate breakfast before taking my first dose and dinner at about 8PM. That's a very long break between meals for me. I was drinking ALOT of water throughout because it made me thirsty for the whole day. I was aslo vaping high doses of nicotine with it. This whole day I was feeling surprisingly good, motivated, and focused on my work with very minimal side effects. This is very unusual because I usually get harsher side effects and comedown from even lower doses. I am VERY SURPRISED because this whole day I wasn't feeling edgy at all. This adderall 'high' just felt very unusually natural..

I usually take about 30-40 and dont redose much (only within 2 hours after initial dose). I'm getting very worried about the potential side effects because I have to take it every day this week for exams and finishing hard projects. Very surprisingly, I haven't noticed any harsh comedown or side effects that I usually feel from even lower doses. Is it because I spaced out all my doses evenly? Or is the comedown just not here yet..?

Can someone tell me how likely am I to get psychosis or hallucination from taking such doses every day this whole week. I will try to eat at least 3 meals a day and sleep 5-6 hours a night. Is that enough sleep to regenerate dopamine in my brain?

I just took 0.5 xanax and other natural supplements to go to bed. I would really appreciate of any of you can tell me how likely I am to experience a hash comedown at some point this week or even worse, psychosis or hallucinations?

Thank you!

Also how likely am i at running into any problems from using XANAX in 0.5-1mg doses for sleep after adderall at night? Any kind of benzo withdrawals or rebound anxiety?

I've had some phycosis and hallucinations from taking Adderal every day for two weeks then taking Xanax to sleep right after I stopped, not a good idea. If you were awake for multiple days in a row while on adderall there is a high chance these will happen. Besides from that, you will probably feel mood swings, upped anxiety, getting small amounts of depression or anger that shouldn't last long. It's only 5 days you'll be ok

Any kind of benzo withdrawals or rebound anxiety?

You wouldn't experience any benzo withdrawl, adderall is not a benzo. Stick to your routine of eating normally and drinking, urinate and poop normally and that's probably the best thing you can do. Also if I were you I would stay away from other drugs that speed up your heart like crazy (for a few weeks) like coke because it is not good for your heart. Good luck

You wouldn't experience any benzo withdrawl, adderall is not a benzo. Stick to your routine of eating normally and drinking, urinate and poop normally and that's probably the best thing you can do. Also if I were you I would stay away from other drugs that speed up your heart like crazy (for a few weeks) like coke because it is not good for your heart. Good luck

I meant will i get withdrawals for taking 1mg xanax for sleep after adderall for 5 days?

I'm also very worried cuz all of a sudden I went from taking 30-40mg adderall to 70-90mg... And I dont even feel "sped up" from it. I definitely feel it but almost no side effects or intense stimulation

Your kind of lucky lol, I suffered from psychosis before, but never touched a single adderall. I was binging on diphenydramine and Xanax... keep it on the low with this mix, since it's no natural sleep your gonna get. My guess is that you'll be fine unless you get overwhelmed with your work, which is when psychosis happened to me.

You shouldn't worry about psychosis unless you've been up for multiple days while constantly redosing. The psychosis comes from sleep deprivation, usually not the adderall.

Adderall tolerance develops insanely fast, taking everyday and also redosing will make your tolerance skyrocket within days. When I haven't taken adderall in a week or two 30 mg will get me good. If I've been taking for multiple days in a row I could take 100mg and not feel as good as the 30mg. Keep it low as possible!

You shouldn't worry about psychosis unless you've been up for multiple days while constantly redosing. The psychosis comes from sleep deprivation, usually not the adderall.

Adderall tolerance develops insanely fast, taking everyday and also redosing will make your tolerance skyrocket within days. When I haven't taken adderall in a week or two 30 mg will get me good. If I've been taking for multiple days in a row I could take 100mg and not feel as good as the 30mg. Keep it low as possible!
I know man :( I'm also worried about the tolerance and I'm trying to prevent it as much as possible. It's just right now I have to choose between high tolerance or low grades :/