Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Adderall & Codeine - First Time - Sppedball

10C

Bluelighter
So its been 5 months since I have used any type of illicit substances. I was going to a party tonight and decided to speedball, since I had both the Adderall and Codeine/promethazine.

6.00PM- Popped 20mg of Adderall (Instant Release).
Insuffulated another 10mg.

6:10PM: Drank around 70mg of Codeine.
6:30PM: Im getting close to the party (estimated 3000 people) and I feel pretty good, its cold, but I'm not necessarily cold.

7.30: Party's started, music's playing, I feel like I'm the best at everything and it seems like I have waaaaaay more euphoria than usual. Its either really low tolerance or the Codeine mixed in or both.

7.45PM: I still feel amazing, music is unbelievable on this combo it seems. I dont notice any 'unwanted side effects'. I continue dancing throughout the night.

10PM: Could feel some of the Adderall wearing off it seems like, but I still feel good, no itch from the Codeine either like I usually do when taking it alone.
1AM: Popped another 10mg of Adderall because I'm at home, and dont feel like sleeping yet.

So far I feel amazing. I have that anxiety feeling in my stomach and back that is just amazing. My hands are really cold though, and I had that around 6 months ago when I popped 60mg at once.

I wonder when I will go to sleep tonight.......

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_adderall
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_codeine
substancecode_opiates
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
So now you can go brag to your friends and be all like "yo, I tried a fuckin speedball maen!"

Oh btw I just remembered that the OTC AC&Cs in Canada contain caffeine. Guess us Canadians can get a speedball OTC ;).

I woder how safe this is, in comparison to a Heroin/Coke speedball?

I wonder that too haha. Since its been so long since I've used Adderall I didnt really know how much my tolerance lowered. But it was pretty intense euphoria. And Im sure heroin/coke speedball is more dangerous, because your shooting it up, I guess.

I guess as long as you dont go overboard with either, you should be fine. I guess its mostly knowing your tolerance to each drug, and your limits.

I ended up going to sleep at 7am.

Have you thought about maybe experimenting with increasing the codeine and lowering the adderal? I have to say I'm pretty interested in this, but 70 mg codeine isn't a lot for me, where the amount of adderal you took would have me flying a little too high.

Have you thought about maybe experimenting with increasing the codeine and lowering the adderal? I have to say I'm pretty interested in this, but 70 mg codeine isn't a lot for me, where the amount of adderal you took would have me flying a little too high.

I think I will try this soon. Maybe take around 100mg of Codeine but lower the Adderall to 10mg. So its enough codeine to be euphoric, and enough adderall to be euphoric, but keep me awake and not tweak out overpowering the codeine.

Does anyone know a list of U.S. states where one can buy codeine over the counter? I respond pretty well to it- 80mg mixed in coffee gives me a tiny bit of a nod even.

i just dont see how anyone gets euphoria from adderall? i mean cocaine is euphoric adderall is just cocaine without the euphoria!

well done.
Yeah, have done amphetamine and codeine before, nice combo :) (only with a low dose benzo, though)

i just dont see how anyone gets euphoria from adderall? i mean cocaine is euphoric adderall is just cocaine without the euphoria!

Everyone is different dude. Cocaine does absolutely nothing for me, except want to do more in an effort to chase a high I never even got in the first place. Shitty drug. I wouldn't consider adderal 'euphoric', but it does have feel-good properties. I'm guessing throwing some opiates in the mix would definitely boost that effect.

chloral hydrate - Codeine is schedule II in the US. You can't buy it without a prescription in the states anywhere.

Yeah this isnt really a speedball, but I get what you mean. It can be pretty enjoyable mixing opiates and stims, I have only ever tried oxys with dexedrine, never had a chance to try a real speedball

Everyone is different dude. Cocaine does absolutely nothing for me, except want to do more in an effort to chase a high I never even got in the first place. Shitty drug. I wouldn't consider adderal 'euphoric', but it does have feel-good properties. I'm guessing throwing some opiates in the mix would definitely boost that effect.

chloral hydrate - Codeine is schedule II in the US. You can't buy it without a prescription in the states anywhere.

Yeah Adderall isn't really 'euphoric' but its hard to describe. I get much more euphoria from codeine, but Adderall makes me feel like superman, sooo Adderall + Codeine = one hell of a mix. One thing I noticed (and read that Amphetamines increase analgesic effects of Codeine). I came home and pretty much was walking around without much feelings in my legs, kinda like they were numb....but they werent. I felt invincible, never had that before with JUST Adderall.

Hmm... I guess wikipedia lied to me:
"Preparations for cough or diarrhea containing small amounts of codeine in combination with two or more other active ingredients are Schedule V in the US, and in some states may be dispensed in amounts up to 4 fl. oz. per 48 hours without a prescription. "

Well anyways I think this is retarded. Codeine is such a mild-mannered narcotic. It has a roof on its effects at about ~400mg meaning that any more is completely useless, since it's function relies on rate-limited liver metabolism to morphine. So if you don't do it very often it will just give you a pretty good buzz/nod but it's totally not very abusable. Why did U.S. have to make it so limited? Is DXM, codeine's antitussive replacement that much better in terms of abuse? I really doubt it. And it's not exactly easy to convert it to morphine or heroin, takes expensive controlled reagents and experienced chemists. Other countries know that codeine is hard to abuse it should be OTC by all means. It seems like what's the point of such a strict drug policy in U.S., it's doing more harm than good.

Wikipedia is right about that one... I don't know where it is available though

Wrong. You can buy cherritussin ac, 120ml, without a script, just gonna sign a sheet of paper

Wrong. You can buy cherritussin ac, 120ml, without a script, just gonna sign a sheet of paper

Wrong. That is only limited to a few specific states and it is not a normal thing. You have to show I.D. and sign your name in a record book and even then its's still at the Pharmacists discretion. It isn't even offered by most large chains, only at smaller pharmacys.

Source(s): Hours of research after seeing your post

Last edited: