• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall - cant sleep

Richi1

Bluelighter
I took some 30mg adderall the other day first time, was amazing felt like my brain was on steroids, but it’s been over 36 hours and I still can’t fucking sleep?
Do I need a benzo? I’ve already done 2 shifts at work without a wink of sleep at this point.

Think i'll have to, its so odd that I felt a crash this afternoon but now I'm suddenly hyper alert again. Didn't even redose or anything
yeah i remember when i was prescribed 30s, i would binge for 2 days then take my valium script to sleep and wash rinse repeat. if you can get ahold of a benzo and maybe smoke a little herb, with a benadryl or something, it’ll put you to sleep fairly easily. the benzo being the main contributor

I took some 30mg adderall the other day first time, was amazing felt like my brain was on steroids, but it’s been over 36 hours and I still can’t fucking sleep?
Do I need a benzo? I’ve already done 2 shifts at work without a wink of sleep at this point.

Did you take something that looked like this:

There are more variations than that, but bottom line is that there is a ton of fake 30mg adderall tablets out in circulation. These almost invariably contain methamphetamine, in the 15-40mg range per pill. If you've been wired for 36 hours, and didn't purchase your pills directly from a pharmacy, I'd almost guarantee that you consumed meth not adderall.

The pills are actually well made, I tried some out of curiosity not too long ago. They look real and contain a fairly appropriate sized dose of meth. But they are stronger than adderall and much longer lasting.

Did you take something that looked like this:

There are more variations than that, but bottom line is that there is a ton of fake 30mg adderall tablets out in circulation. These almost invariably contain methamphetamine, in the 15-40mg range per pill. If you've been wired for 36 hours, and didn't purchase your pills directly from a pharmacy, I'd almost guarantee that you consumed meth not adderall.

The pills are actually well made, I tried some out of curiosity not too long ago. They look real and contain a fairly appropriate sized dose of meth. But they are stronger than adderall and much longer lasting.
wow that bottom one almost looks completely identical to my prescription, give or take the color a little.

wow that bottom one almost looks completely identical to my prescription, give or take the color a little.

Yeah they are well made and look real. More convincing than the "dirty 30's" (although no one believes those are real anyhow).