• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall and Ritalin Extraction/Nasal Spray

king kpin

Greenlighter
Im looking for info on how many Mg/Ml of each stimulant you can dissolve in water. Instead of putting an entire pill worth of filler up your nose i was wondering if it would be possible to make a nasal spray out of either of these. I did my own looking and it seems that MPH is nearly insoluble in water, and D-amp is soluble at around 33.8 mg/ml. Can anyone confirm these numbers and that this ROA is viable?

Is there any way to just remove the filler of the pills to make insufflation less damaging? I would be willing to go through a fair amount of work to not have to deal with all that filler in my nose.

Methyphenidate HCl is soluble, but barely:

Soluble in ethanol (29.3 mg/ml) or water (18.6 mg/ml) [sigma aldritch]

And amphetamine is freely soluble, at least the salt is. As in, over a gram/ml. Not sure where you got your number, since the base will be insoluble.

As for making your pills work, couldn't tell you, since I don't know what's in them. I wouldn't be surprised if we have an extraction thread around somewhere.

It'd be tough with the amph, since the charge on it means it'll only dissolve in aqueous solutions; but it's a pill, so so will everything else. Talc is not, but maybe tough to filter?

MPH you might have a chance since it's more oily.