• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall and prescription opioids needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg53666

Greenlighter
I don't know if it's okay to ask for this but I've been looking for a long time. I'm in Sarajevo, Bosnia and I genuinely want to find a dealer for this. I have one for amazing coke and it's one of my favorite drugs, and he has really good weed. But I might need Adderall in the future for school so I'm looking for someone who can provide (I'm refusing to touch heroin, fent, crack, meth, and speed being the only relevant to Adderall with a 10 foot pole, let alone actually do it, and anything like that.) But I've also personally wanted to kick off my bucket list trying lean, and oxy, hydrocodone and codeine pills. I'm not really in the state to do cold water extraction and I'd really like to try oxy/hydro too anyway. So, can anyone get me a contact for any of this? And give me approximate prices.
I'm probably not planning to buy this or next month, but might next.

Welcome to bluelight, but sorry but i'm going to have close this as we don't have these types of discussions here. That said, even if we did I don't think anyone here would know of an adderall dealer in Sarajevo, Bosnia 🇧🇦 🤯

If you have any general questions other than where to buy drugs, we would be happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.