• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall and Kratom Combination

DRumZ

Greenlighter
Hey everybody,

I was wondering if anyone has thoughts/experiences with this combination? I took a 20mg XR earlier today and 15g of kratom this evening (I have Kratom pills that contain 15g in each). So far I feel quite calm (Kratom) while still very attentive which I'm guessing is because of the adderall. I have about 8mg of IR adderall that I have crushed up and intent to snort (8mg because I already snorted about 2mg of the 10mg pill). Any thoughts on taking another 15g of kratom along with this? What would the effects be and is this a dangerous combination? I have been having a hard time finding anything on this combo so any advice or past experiences would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :)

I have done it, it is somewhat uncomfortable because of noradgrenic effects of Kratom and levoamp. I wouldn't recommend it but it doesn't do any harm as far as I have seen, ymmv

Great combination for work. Some strains synergize with addy ( mostly green/white veins, sometimes bali).IME red veins should be saved for the comedown and trying to fall asleep. Green and white veins seem to go further on adderall, less is more definetly appies here

Kratom and Vyvanse caused me no problems. Can't promise you anything either way of course... Also your capsule do not have 15 grams each that is the equivalent of two level tablespoons. So figure out how much kratom your working with and keep your dosage small. You'll thank me later if you do.

I found this thread after doing a google search, I don't use either recreationaly, just 10mg adderall xr daily and kratom prn for pain. i have "Da Pimp" brand capsuls of kratom which are "15x" 00 size i think. anyway i normally take 2-4 as needed for pain which i haven't needed since i started on the adderall so i was wondering what the interaction would be. could anyone elaborate on what they mean by possibly unpleasant?

I found this thread after doing a google search, I don't use either recreationaly, just 10mg adderall xr daily and kratom prn for pain. i have "Da Pimp" brand capsuls of kratom which are "15x" 00 size i think. anyway i normally take 2-4 as needed for pain which i haven't needed since i started on the adderall so i was wondering what the interaction would be. could anyone elaborate on what they mean by possibly unpleasant?

Kratom can be stimulating in it's own right so adding amphetamines could create an uncomfortable amount of stimulation. I haven't found that to be the case but then again I get Dexedrine (d-amp ftw), not Adderall. Just start low on both until you know how it will effect you. If you have a chill pill (re: benzo) handy there is nothing to be worried about.

I've done kratom and Adderall ir a few times and think they synergize together quite well but I could see how someone could feel overly stimmed from it.

Yeah you'll be safe mixing them.. They synth greatly! Just don't take too much of either and you'll be good to go

I use adderall and kratom within the same day when I take adderall for virtually my entire life at this point. I withdraw hard without the kratom, so I don't recreationally combine the two--I just have to take one to not withdraw. Initially, when tolerance is low for both for the user--it probably feels like you're a God or something. Tis a pretty great combo, until you can't feel the kratom that well. I have to take higher doses of adderall because of my tolerance for stims increasing over time as well. It feels whatever at this point to combine them, not even worth the effort of doing so. Adderall weakens the effects of other substances like weed and especially kratom due to your ability to feeling them lowered from the stimulant. Should I combine them now? I can't even feel the kratom so I don't like the combination. Its totally safe, though. I used to love the combination of opioids + adderall because the opioids always helped with the crash and actually feel good when facing stimulant crashes. I use kratom in the same way, and think that it especially remedies stimulant crashes just enough to make them bearable. Kratom is a great tool for combatting any crash... just don't start daily habits with kratom if you can because the addiction--while not serious--does have a nasty withdrawal and becomes expensive to maintain a habit for years.

I’ve rarely ever taken more than 2-3g of Kratom(except some 8g tinctures they used to sell at a gas station) but I still always took my normal daily dose with 15-30mg adderall XR(oral) or sometimes 15 oral 15 sniffed. The Kratom dose is basically a ritual “wake me up” dose akin to a cup of coffee and keeps the shakes away from my drinking habit, but as far as I could tell it never had any negative or combined effect.

I don’t do stimulants much, although I love them, because I have some(hopefully minor, haven’t really seen a doc in 10+ years) heart issues related to past drug use and my alcohol problem.

I’ve actually been sitting on half a gram of meth I bought a few days ago that I really want to try out but at the same time I’m also kind of scared of trying because of all the shit I’ve read on this forum lol