• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderal XR, turning 15mg capsules into 20mg+ ones

Ksa

Ex-Bluelighter
<censored by user (profile compromised)>

Last edited:
What harm reduction value does showing people how to put more adderall in individual pills have?

<censored by user (profile compromised)>

Last edited:
Aha! Saw that coming. :D

If a 15mg pill is too weak, people will take 2 or 3. So doing my method makes them take 21 instead of 30 or 45 lol.

You could just empty a 30mg and divide by 6 and take it with 15 :)

But I've done that trick before with the capsules, and think it's a good way of doing things, does make things easier when you can't break out 1/6ths of pills. But I've also taken new capsules, taken 30's, divide by 6, and put each of those into capsule making 15 and 6 mg new capsules

You could just empty a 30mg and divide by 6 and take it with 15 :)

But I've done that trick before with the capsules, and think it's a good way of doing things, does make things easier when you can't break out 1/6ths of pills. But I've also taken new capsules, taken 30's, divide by 6, and put each of those into capsule making 15 and 6 mg new capsules

Works too but I have less error than you because my error is divided by the capsules I fill and not by the capsules I empty ^.^

Aha! Saw that coming. :D

If a 15mg pill is too weak, people will take 2 or 3. So doing my method makes them take 21 instead of 30 or 45 lol.

Fair enough, it deserves to stay open but since its purely a 'dosing' question, its really more suited for Basic Drug Discussion.

--->BDD