• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids acute acid reflux with oc oxycodone

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
Usually I take oc oxycodones withouth removing the coating at all, just cutting them in pieces and taking the chunks whole.

However when I wash them off and crush them into a powder and eat the powder, my god even if I eat the smallest shit, I get very uncomfortable and who knows if hurtful stomach reaction. My stomach gets upset through the whole duration of the effects, no matter how much water I drink afterwards.

Is there anyway to avoid this? or I just should just avoid crushing them? I guess they put some shit in them so you avoid taking them like this? Of course I like the effects a bit better this way because it hits more strong, but definetely not worth if is going to wreck my stomach.

Interesting enough this does NOT happen to me with other types of oxy. Only the ones that say 'oc' I think these are from the famous mundipharma brand

Are you using the prolonged release tablets or IR ? If PR put them in some crushed for 12 hours then consume.

The ones I have are prolonged release and say OC on them one side then 15 on the other.

Just take them as normal or use the cola method.