• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Actavis Oxycodone Reltebon

skrrrrrrrrt

Greenlighter
Got a few of these extended release Reltebon 20mg oxys, I have tried both snorting them and eating them but with very underwhelming results. Anyone got any methods to bypass the EXR?

Where are you from? In the US I wasn't aware of Purdue, the makers of OxyContin, to allow any other generic manufacturers to make their own versions of the old formula, OC, oxy ERs, like we used to have.. If you are in another country then US, then chances are these are much like the old pre- OP OxyContin, that are able to just be crushed with a card, sniffed, IVed, plugged, etc.. I used to love smoking the old OCs, before Purdue's bitch ass went and turned them into OP, abuse proof plastic shit! And also loved sniffing them, and plugging them.. IV oxy, not so much, it is really not worth it, if you IV! and if you don't, definitely don't start now, just to try doing it with oxy.. Here is what I would do, to get the most out of them, in all honesty.. PLUG THEM! if oral and sniffing wont work, plug them, and you will get the instanteous onset, very close to IV... but may take 3-5 mins longer to kick in, but it will hit you hard! and last longer than sniffing for sure, obviously not as long as orally taking it whole will, as its an ER, but definitely will be nice! I can almost guarantee, if done right, you wont ever want to sniff oxy again! Plus plugging, is totally harmless, much like taking it orally, it wont harm you at all... compared to injecting, smoking, or sniffing. What I used to do, with MY OCs was, if I had 80s, I would usually sniff or plug half, and smoke the other half on foil, like H.. it ran perfect down the foil, and worked amazing, with the coating taken off first of course! despite what lots of people say about this ROA, smoking oxy works, and gives a nice powerful, instant rush.. but it is dangerously addicting, and isn't good for you, so I wouldn't advise you to do it, especially if you don't already have any kind of experience or habit of smoking heroin or other things off of foil, it is a very addicting ROA with oxy and other opioids/opiates, like H or fentanyl.. I don't even know why I mentioned this, it is not a good idea to start smoking oxy... too addicting, a lot like smoking crack is, but only with the high of oxy! not cocaine! don't do this, I was just saying I USED TO DO IT, when I had access to the old crushable OCs.. Sniff 40mg/Plug 40mg, then smoke 40mg... sniffed and plugged for the longer lasting buzz, and smoked for the quick powerful high... if I were you, I would just plug it.. safest and at the same time, one of, if not the most efficient ROAs with oxy! that is my suggestion to you.. don't follow my footsteps, smoking will lead you to a very nasty addiction, if you end up liking it like I did.. take it from me, and just plug it.. way better than oral or sniffing, at least for recreational value of Oxy ERs... and from an HR stand point, its the best too.

Thanks for the answer man, I'm from Norway!:D
I don't IV and (hopefully) never will, haven't tried smoking it and dont intend to. When you plug it, do you crush up the pill and dissolve it in water or just shove the whole pill up the ass?

Last edited:
Plugging oxy 101: Get oral syringes(think regular syringe with no needle and a blunt, rounded, tip), 1ml or less in size, the smaller it is the easier it is to stick in there, you will need to break the pill down to powder form, add around 30-50 units of water or so per 20mg pill using the oral syringe to squirt the measured amount of water on the pill(s), no need to filter, I usually stir the solution a bit, pull up liquid oxy solution in the oral syringe until you have roughly the same amount of water you put in the spoon back(don't waste any!), lube up the syringe with KY jelly or similar lube, stick around 1-2" up the booty hole, lay on your side while doing so, I usually lay on my left side, in somewhat of a fetal position with my knees bent, and my calf muscle touching my thigh on a comfortable flat surface(I use my bed), once syringe is inserted, point it slightly towards the wall of your rectum at a slightly crooked angle so it absorbs into your membranes on the rectum, then shoot the solution into the wall of your rectum, pull syringe out and squeeze to keep you asshole closed as much as possible, lay there for like 5 maybe 8-10 mins max is as much time as you should wait, just so you don't get up too fast and lose any of the solution which CAN happen if you immediately stand up after plugging.. then wait for the effects to come on and hit you like a ton of bricks(in the best way possible!) and love every minute of the feeling you should receive if done correctly... seriously, it is worth how time consuming it might be to plug oxy.. it is probably the most efficient way to take it, or at least it feels as if it is, although IV has ~100% and that is obviously the best, but surely doesn't feel that way.. plugging always gave me a better high/feeling than IVing just oxy did... IV oxy isn't worth it at all, it is very lacking, for being as powerful an opioid as it is, and having a 100% BA that way... IME at least.. Plugging FTW. Good luck!