View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

acid

marijuana123

Greenlighter
I have never done any other drug other then weed and I am wanting to try acid. Any advice?

The Big & Dandy thread is a great source of info (Cream Gravy? posted the link to it).. When I was curious about trying a new drug. I would read everything I could here and also read trip reports on the drug here and also on Erowid.

Educate yourself as much as possible till you feel comfortable with what you're going to be getting yourself into

My opinion about most important things for every, not only first time trip, are:
1. Be with sober or experienced/educated person you feel comfortable with.
2. Have nice setting and be sure you have enough time to trip (for the first time, it's better to have really more time that you can enjoy, not worrying about "What if it will not pass out after 10 hours").
3. Make plan for all the time of tripping about what you can do, how you can be active, if you are not able to just sit and relax (like me. I still have to do anything and tripping amplify these effects for me, so after few hours I get bored, even while I'm still tripping, and that's pretty unconfortable).
4. And as others said, educate yourself and while we are on harm reduction forum, always test your LSD if you can't be sure what it really is.

Enjoy!

- MHF

Put the LSD in your mouth and get high and enjoy. Clean you room first and find positive uptempo music.

Study harm reduction, do your best to make sure its LSD, testing kit etc....there are a lot of people taking blotters with other chemicals passed off as LSD, the results can be fatal.