Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

acid vs pillz

^^^

yeah i totally agree with chilling at home and all for the first time

what im saying is if they want to party with it for their first time then a doof in my opinion is alot better than a rave/club/bar/gig in the city.

at a doof its not hard to escape from everything, and get ur own peace away from the music, away from strangers, just chilling with ur mates in nature. Without the distractions of everyday life that exists in the city. if u were to leave a party due to a bad trip the last thing i wwould want to be around is drunks, strangers, buildings or to put clearer, the 'culture of capitalism ' at its finest.
:)

psycosynthesis said:
^IMO, a doof is the best place for recreational LSD. However, to the uniniated...I'd still reccomend somebody's home, surrounded by friends.

Taking a good dose at a doof for a first trip could cause sensory overload...

Yeah i love LSD at doof's, its just amazing =D

took acid at a rave last year.
it was outdoors, and i'd been to that event in years past on ice, pills, speed and pma at different times

acid was the most enjoyable of the experiences
i've candyflipped a few times and thats always been good

but acid in general at a club is too unpredictable

at a club i used to go to, we pretty much had our own couches, and we were very well known by all.
that was alright, it was a predictable comfortable environment

but say.. your everyday typical nightclub.. fuck that

acid parties at home are always a lot better

and i highly recommend candyflipping (acid + mdxx pills) after you've given acid a few goes on its own.

you'll love it

Me + my friends often take acid on a club on chapel st. Many of my friends had their first trips there. I can see why people don't reconmend it... but at the same time i'd say it's more dependant upon who you are with.

We have always been with regular club trippers + everyone has always felt safe. If you are with a group who is hesitant about dropping lsd at a club then the paranoia is amplified.

Home would be most likely be a better option. My point is that taking LSD at a club really isn't as bad as some make it out to be. In my own opinion that is.

js2k6 said:
... and i highly recommend candyflipping ...

I have wanted to ask, with said candyflipping, does the use of MDxx augment the effects of the LSD in such a way that only 50u or even 25u would be effective? Or do candyflippers take the same doses as they would take of the substances individually? Are the MDxx effects prolonged in anyway?

I found when i dropped MDMA 30mins after LSD.. the LSD overpowered the MDMA after about 1hr'ish.

But the Euphoria of the two was unbelievable.

^I find it is best to time the candyflip thusly:

Acid, then about 4 hours into the trip have the MDMA. That way you come down smoothly off both. However, for pure euphoria and a really good peak, have the MD about 1.5 hours after ingesting the cid, and they will both peak at the same time.

last weekend i decided to eat a sugarcube
then i dropped 1 green heart (2 minutes apart if that)

40 mins in.
the waves of euphoria, the body sensations from the lsd.
all coupled together.. left me with the biggest grin.

loved it.
i'd hit the acid hard a week prior, and this time round, i didnt get much from it. so soon after the pill feelings seemed stronger than the acid. then i started dropping meth bombs as the feelings from both subsided.

good experience.

got some hallucinations i think 2 hours in. coupled with eye wobbles and jaw chattering.
while walking like hunter s. thompson on an ether binge and laughing at myself.

such good fun.

acidd acid.

i seriously cant explain why, but 24 hours ago i would have told u ekkies, then after trying acid, its just the best thing in the world.

love the wake of a good trip :)

one piece of personal advice. from my own experience

acid + ice = bad

imagine the fixation from meth, coupled with being stuck in a trip where you just have to paint

but the painting you're trying to do just isn't working.
but you can't stop cos you're sharded as fuck.

in all my trips. (40 odd by now)
that was one of 2 unpleasant trips i've had.

acid.. is.. well it's whatever your mind wants it to be.

an experience you'll never forget, and in most cases an experience you will absolutely love.
make sure you have the right people, a good setting.

i think small groups of close friends is important. ego loss leads to discussions that even the most loved up pillfiend wont go near when theyre on the crest of an mdma high.

good friends, good setting, good lsd, best time you'll ever have.

and any of the other trippers out there.. would you agree

each time i trip, i retain bits of the last trip, and reliving those, along with experiencing new things each time.
it seems to make it slightly better than the last time?

i've gone from minor wriggles, not very colourful hallucinations, fucked headspace.

to insightful headspace, full vibrant colour hallucinations, seeing things that aren't possible and experiencing total ego loss

don't know if it's the quality of the stuff or what.

if you haven't tried acid, and you're reading this.
i highly recommend it to anyone. i've converted 6 friends so far. and they all agree with me.
but make sure you're absolutely comfortable with the person you are.

that's essential.

its... err.. awakening.

first few trips leave you with a lot of introspective insight.
if it wasn't for the guidelines, i'd give you a link to my myspace blog, some of my post lsd self-realisations are in there.

try it. you'll love it

js2k6 said:
first few trips leave you with a lot of introspective insight.
if it wasn't for the guidelines, i'd give you a link to my myspace blog, some of my post lsd self-realisations are in there.

You can add a link in your profile, as long as you're not selling drugs through MySpace it's fine. =D Thanks for the post.

hoptis said:
You can add a link in your profile, as long as you're not selling drugs through MySpace it's fine. =D Thanks for the post.

lol nah. theres enough dodgy pricks on here that have asked me for drugs.
i'm selfish. they're all mine. hahaha

besides, i was just reminded that i've got the profile on private anyways.

i'm about to put up a transcript in the trip reports section.
i'll put the links below.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=6206552#post6206552

give it a read if interested :)

Am I the only one who doesnt believe in all this self intospection crap associate with acid.

I take it like any other drug, for fun (not dissin you guys). It just seems everyone rabbels on about new age stuff with acid.