• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

acid vs pillz

static_mind said:
Am I the only one who doesnt believe in all this self intospection crap associate with acid.

I take it like any other drug, for fun (not dissin you guys). It just seems everyone rabbels on about new age stuff with acid.

Oh i take it for fun, i love dancing on it. But there's just some scenario's while tripping on it which makes me think alot more about something..

js2k6 said:
love the wake of a good trip :)

one piece of personal advice. from my own experience

acid + ice = bad

imagine the fixation from meth, coupled with being stuck in a trip where you just have to paint

but the painting you're trying to do just isn't working.
but you can't stop cos you're sharded as fuck.

in all my trips. (40 odd by now)
that was one of 2 unpleasant trips i've had.

acid.. is.. well it's whatever your mind wants it to be.

an experience you'll never forget, and in most cases an experience you will absolutely love.
make sure you have the right people, a good setting.

i think small groups of close friends is important. ego loss leads to discussions that even the most loved up pillfiend wont go near when theyre on the crest of an mdma high.

good friends, good setting, good lsd, best time you'll ever have.

and any of the other trippers out there.. would you agree

each time i trip, i retain bits of the last trip, and reliving those, along with experiencing new things each time.
it seems to make it slightly better than the last time?

i've gone from minor wriggles, not very colourful hallucinations, fucked headspace.

to insightful headspace, full vibrant colour hallucinations, seeing things that aren't possible and experiencing total ego loss

don't know if it's the quality of the stuff or what.

if you haven't tried acid, and you're reading this.
i highly recommend it to anyone. i've converted 6 friends so far. and they all agree with me.
but make sure you're absolutely comfortable with the person you are.

that's essential.

its... err.. awakening.

first few trips leave you with a lot of introspective insight.
if it wasn't for the guidelines, i'd give you a link to my myspace blog, some of my post lsd self-realisations are in there.

try it. you'll love it

Amen. Had a pretty bad time at a certain doof when taking cid too soon after shards. Never again will I combine the two.

Yeah it technically means that but everyone (including law enforcement, which is why the acronym exists I believe) knows whoever uses it means themselves so why fucking bother?

acid v pillz?

Two very different drugs, though id definitely vote for good ol' lysergic acid diethylamide.

Sure, MDMA has a far greater 'in-your-face' type of euphoria. But LSD has a faaaar deeper, more meaningful type of euphoria that stems from amazing thoughts and realisations, not just feeling fucking good for no particular reason as is the case on MDMA.

But for a club setting, id stick with the pills. I get really uneasy on acid in that type of atmosphere unless im combining it with amps or pills, though I am a bit of an anxious person to begin with.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of maybe trying this candyflipping business..

However im unaware of the various quality issues surrounding lsd and i'm pretty sure that my friends dont know shit either haha.

I'm thinking of maybe trying this candyflipping business..

I tried it the other week; it wasn't too bad, I definitely recommend waiting until a few hours into the trip before dosing the MDMA.

Am I the only one who doesnt believe in all this self intospection crap associate with acid.

I don't get it either.

static_mind said:

I take it like any other drug, for fun (not dissin you guys). It just seems everyone rabbels on about new age stuff with acid.

My best guess is you haven't yet had decent acid.

I have met countless amounts of ppl who club on 10 strips and pills Edit XXX Edit and trips balls all because the tabs they were used to and thought they were the peak acid experiance were actually weak dirty shit.

Be so carefull, my first tab was poor and then i had 2 crazy ones thinking they were all the same and that lead me to full ego loss and a colourful world full of introspective thought.

I prefer LSD to pills but after trying pure MDMA shard the other week i think pills are shit and both good LSD and pure MDMA are the bomb.

I've seen less damage, physically and emotionally caused by good acid then i have from pill popping every 1-2 weeks.

I have taken acid at raves, festivals, gigs, clubs and whilst shrooming always with the right people and had no probs.

You may want a sitter who you should give info to about the effects of and how to manage someone who is tripping in a safe caring manner.

PM me if you have any further q's

Psilo

Edit- Think before you post! This website is watched, and everything you post can be seen. pm me if you wish you discuss this further. lil angel15l

Last edited by a moderator:
My best guess is you haven't yet had decent acid.

I've been getting kick ass acid recently, and a lot of the time the introspection for me happens in the days after the trip or during the comedown. I find that during the most intense first few hours I revert to being five years old again.

Had a heavy trip last night though; I kept thinking I was on fire. =D