PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

acid or shrooms for camping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madman96

Greenlighter
Which would be better if someone was going camping acid or shrooms? My friend is wondering, he's taken half an eighth of shrooms and had an extremely good time at the movies with them and has never had acid. Which would be better an eighth of shrooms or a hit or two of acid while on a camping trip with a few people he is comfortable with?

I would greatly prefer acid for that scenario, though I'm biased as I prefer acid in general. Mushrooms tend to be a bit sedating for me, if I'm going to take them I'd better have a comfortable couch in my vicinity. LSD is much more energizing for me, leading to a better camping experience.

I'd much rather take the shrooms. Although acid is fun in nature, shrooms make you feel more connected to everything. I've gone hiking multiple times on shrooms, even scaled the side of a mountain. Good times!

Shrooms definitely. Acid might be fun as well, but i feel that shrooms definitely are really fun by a campfire in nature, while acid thrives more in other settings.

Either one, although I'd have to go with the shrooms, personal preference.

this thread should be renamed acid or shrooms- which is your favourite?

Status
Not open for further replies.