View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid, mushrooms, mdma and ketamine?

Aaronb22

Greenlighter
Alright this weekend I'm getting acid, shrooms, mdma and ketamine. I've never done acid before but I absolutely love doing shrooms like I've done them 10-15 no bad trips. I've done mdma 3 times I really enjoy the drug and the only way I've done it is snorting it. As for the ketamine I've done it 3 time each I've k-holed really intensely and I love the closed eye visuals. I'm really good at handeling my shit when it came to shrooms and k. I'm also doing this along with my Buddie were planning to chill in side jam music all night long and maybe play some video games. He's done shrooms once along with my about 4gs for the first trips and he was all good nothin bad happend. But hasent done k or e nor acid. But I'm just wondering not saying that I'm going to do it just looking for some information. I know I'm getting about 6gs of shrooms 1 mdma laced with vitamins b12, and 100mg pure ketamine crystals and acid drops about 4 so 2 each.

What kind of info are you looking for? So far im just jealous at your stash.

Hahah! Well I'm just looking to see if it's a good idea ? I was planning on doing this taking the eating shrooms then was it down with the acid. Once I'm starting to trip from both acid and shrooms do a few lines of e then after a few hours after the peak do the ketamine ad k-hole

You haven't tripped too extensively and neither has your friend it sounds. So that being said in my opinion I feel the experience could ruin other psychedelic experiences because of its intensity. Possible you could "ruin" these experiences because to replicate such an amazing event will be very difficult without all the other substances. Plus each drug you mentioned you could have an amazing night on that substance alone without the insanity of combining them. Try LSD by itself maybe some ketamine on comedown but I would not pack all that in one night

Alright thanks for your input I may just save the shrooms for another night along with the e. I haven't done shrooms in 3 month so the trip Alone by it self will be really intense.

What the hell is 1 mdma laced with b12? I've done this combo many times with a lot more k thrown in there and smoking bud the whole time. It's not for the faint of heart. The thing you have to take into account is Ketamine can throw your trip in a bad direction. But it doesn't sound like you have all that much ( I do 100 mg lines by myself) so I think you should be fine. I would eat your acid and booms first (as you can't really redose with psychedelics) when your tripping pretty good, pop your MDMA, then when your blown out of your mind and have the full jedi flip going, if you think you can handle it, snort your K, but honestly, I would wait until you start coming down a bit to do the K. Ketamine is some crazy shit. I don't recommend it for everyone but I've had some awesome times mixing it with MDMA.

It's it's one pill with e and b12 to make you more energetic, and personally I love ketamine and 100mg for low tolerance people you can go into the k-hole very easily that's for me atleast. I wasent planing to pop it i was planning to snort the mdma.

In my opinion, I think snorting e is a waste, doesn't last as long. But to each is own. snort it, boot it, shoot it, what ever gets you off man. But if your gonna do all, that would be my suggested order.

Real LSD

Listen real LSD I mean real LSD at a good dose will crush any high from shrooms or mdma. you do not play video games on it, that is an absolute waste of real insights from some very heavy shit. You can do PCP with it in small doses and maybe the Ketamine but the shrooms will be wasted LSD is thousands of times more potent unless you get a very mild dose. Even after taking LSD no psychedelics will even work for a while...like three days. I don't know what is passing for LSD these days but in the 70s it was not a trifle like shrooms.

Alright this weekend I'm getting acid, shrooms, mdma and ketamine. I've never done acid before but I absolutely love doing shrooms like I've done them 10-15 no bad trips. I've done mdma 3 times I really enjoy the drug and the only way I've done it is snorting it. As for the ketamine I've done it 3 time each I've k-holed really intensely and I love the closed eye visuals. I'm really good at handeling my shit when it came to shrooms and k. I'm also doing this along with my Buddie were planning to chill in side jam music all night long and maybe play some video games. He's done shrooms once along with my about 4gs for the first trips and he was all good nothin bad happend. But hasent done k or e nor acid. But I'm just wondering not saying that I'm going to do it just looking for some information. I know I'm getting about 6gs of shrooms 1 mdma laced with vitamins b12, and 100mg pure ketamine crystals and acid drops about 4 so 2 each.

Personally I think shrooms are a way harder trip than lsd, I think a lot of people would agree. And actually a lot of people combine mdma and lsd, it even has its own name. Pcp? Bro what are you even talking about. Any dissociative is going to take a psychedelic to the next level, not just pcp lol.

OP I would combine shroom+mdma to start. Since you have never even tried lsd I would suggest trying it on its own merit. Ketamine whenever you think shits need to go to the next level. Don't think lsd is some insane crazy trip, I mean it is, but it's really euphoric and I think a lot less liable to take a turn for the worse than mushies.

I combined MDMA, mushrooms and LSD once and it was sublime. No K though. Although on the tail end I'm sure it would have been fine. If you are experienced enough I say go for it just be prepared for an intense experience. Keep your dosages fairly low of each though in the name of HR. fwiw, I took them all within an hour of each other.

100 mg of K isn't all too much though. That wouldn't really do much to me with no tolerance. Maybe get some more... ;)

And shrooms can be just as strong as acid. Nothing weak about them really. Lots of people have a harder time with them than the dose. They are completely different drugs though IMO.

Nice stash though. :)

Dude you might try to hippy flip with light doses of both MDMA and shrooms. About a point of MDMA and a boomer or two. That is a nice high. But the person that said do the k with LSD was right, though I would also add a point of mdma