• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in South America

There's plenty of decent acid available throughout SA, in both Peru and Colombia the acid i tried was high quality stuff although it wasnt too cheap (much more expensive than coke or weed) but you have to have a connection, dont expect to find it if you dont know anyone its not like weed or coke where you can just ask a taxi driver.....

^ true dat , i have some friends in peru and it seems that theres more acid than here , also they get some good ecstasy pills too , i like to go over there this year

old thread but ill share my bit

In colombia acid seems to be everywhere,all kinds of blotters ,but mostly i do hoffmans - they say they have at least 60- 80 mics,who knows ,but its the best acid ive done. Just dont pretend to find acid down here like cocaine, in every single corner or by asking a taxi driver.. electronic night clubs or raves seem to be the place where most connections are made here. Ive never been dry since 2003 , and though prices are somewhat high in comparison to other drugs , its such a clean and high dose blotter what you get , that it doesnt matter much . Besides, its cost has helped in keeping acid out of the streets and with a somewhat low profile, with its own clientele.

Good perf'd paper seems to be rare in most places. A friend argues with me that there is no such thing as good perf'd blotter but I disagree. It is rare but in existence. With mass amounts of DOx and NBOMe going around, be wary this upcoming summer, be very wary.

I personally have had 25x-NBOMe sold to me twice this year as L. Both were on perf'd paper.

I've had better luck with WoW.

Indeed

I tried two alex grey - ganesh -some days ago, and it was extremely bitter - unlike all the blotter ive tasted , and the hits where somewhat bigger . It came on slow and lasted a lot more , but it lacked the intensity I get with a couple of Hoffman bikes. On the other hand, the other day I ran into a blotter called "green molecule", and it gave me amazing visuals , unlike any previous lsd experiences with 2 hits .
I agree with you , theres a lot of dox around being sold as acid . I dont mind tripping on dox once in a while , but they should sell things by their name . A lot of people seem to like them though, and most people who are starting to trip on acid wont tell the difference.

Last edited:
^ Have any of the NBOMe series made their way to South America yet?

^ Have any of the NBOMe series made their way to South America yet?

Ive seen and done : 2cb , 2ci , 2ce

2cb is expensive but it has a lot of acceptance and is somewhat in vogue right now.

My main thing is acid though , been tripping every weekend for quite a while.

Last edited:
I would bet there are more acid labs in S American than North. More remote areas to set them up and easier to get precursors to make them. And you can pay off the LEO down there easily which isn't gonna happen in the states or canada.

I live In ecuador im a BL'er i ve been living here for 4 years now and have been in the party scene since i got here.......... i ve taken a variaty of different Preforated tabs here I can say i have seen several alex greys , hoffmann, shiva, spiral designs. I would like to mention that i have dropped at least anywhere between 30 - 50 tabs in the time ive told you....and i can honestly say that only 2 of those trips where legit LSD 25 . Everything thats coming into this country is DEFFFFFF something else. As soon as you take it , it makes you feel like your high on coke. Its horrible. Gives you minimal affects and horrible sweats and side effects. Its really a risk taking LSD in this country . Recently Been getting these Hoffmann BLotters the typical ones that everyone sees with the bycicle print....That print but completly LIME GREEN HOFFMANN TABS. idk wtf they are but they are DEFF not lsd might be very close to it but they zap the shit out of you. minimal haluciantions and colors. Note i have heard majority of the tabs are coming from COLOMBIA here in south america. I hope some of this helped considering theres havent been many replys since 2009. Cheers!!!!!! send the good tabs this way please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would bet there are more acid labs in S American than North. More remote areas to set them up and easier to get precursors to make them. And you can pay off the LEO down there easily which isn't gonna happen in the states or canada.

^ dude cops get paid to do all sorts of illegal stuff all the time in the United States. In DITM there's a few cops in Texas who are being charged with trafficking cocaine, and they were all anti-drug pigs.

It might not be possible to bribe any and all LEO's in the United States, but some of them? Yeah, it's possible.