The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in South America

thehaight954

Bluelighter
Personally im from Miami and the city is densely populated with many south Americans. Many of my friends from there from all around the beautiful continent used to tell me how popular l5d is and how easily available Syd was there and how cheap it is too! My friend brought back doses from Colombia that were prolly some of the best hits i had ever eaten. So are are there any bluelighters down south who can spit some more knowledge about the papers in south America?

Just because I say I have friends who use drugs doesn't mean I'm incriminating them. If I gave their ful names and addresses it would be a different issue. Don't be rude.

I'd also be interested in hearing what the situation with LSD is in South America

In Argentina it's pretty easy to obtain, That is in the Capital Buenos Aires, but just like everything in Argentina, if your not a local, you will most likely get robbed. And like Everywhere potency varies, If your getting it off the street not so good, but if you usually know someone it is VERY high quality.

And I was trying to be rude, i just read that someone smuggled drugs to the US, and was confused.

In Argentina it's pretty easy to obtain, That is in the Capital Buenos Aires, but just like everything in Argentina, if your not a local, you will most likely get robbed. And like Everywhere potency varies, If your getting it off the street not so good, but if you usually know someone it is VERY high quality.

And I was trying to be rude, i just read that someone smuggled drugs to the US, and was confused.

I hear of a lot of perforated Hoffman "Jubilee" bicycle days in Mexico, but less in the past few years.
I don't understand much of the drug trafficking industry when nations to the South are involved though..

NSFW:
bicycledays-original-noyear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^yeh, im pretty sure those were available everywhere for awhile.

and i too am interested about this topic...

I hear of a lot of perforated Hoffman "Jubilee" bicycle days in Mexico, but less in the past few years.
I don't understand much of the drug trafficking industry when nations to the South are involved though..

NSFW:
bicycledays-original-noyear.jpg

your my hero srry to be off topic. but yea. all your posts are the fucking shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

my friend allegedly met a chemist who resides there and the paper he brought back just last summer was fire.

your my hero srry to be off topic. but yea. all your posts are the fucking shit.

Well thanks - I was about to say "that isn't something I hear everyday", but then I did a little memory recall and realised that someone else also called me their "hero" earlier today.
(which I find humorous in a fucked up causalistic kind of way) =)

^ unfortunately, there aren't very many BLers residing in South America. this is an interesting topic though :)

That's unfortunate, I wish all blotter was legitimate quality.
Perf is rare around here, probably more common going south or v.city. I wouldnt eat any of the hoffmans if I had that chunk, although it is the most appealing blotter in my opinion and i'd love the have 25 of them, very cool stuff.

South America is a beautiful continent, glad to hear about good Argentina and Columbian blotter. May be same crystal.

Last edited:
I hear of perforated things in Western Canada (Nova Scotia, Quebec). However, the don't appear to be up to par with what's coming from BC =)

my friend came back with space invades blotter from Colombia perf lol and mad hatter with clocks perf but interesting cuz the tabs are triangle. both from Colombia decent id say 100 mikes a spot but thats just me i could be wrong but i think there around that strength.

I live in Argentina. Most of the LSD sold here is adulterated (speedy). 2 years ago it was possible to obtain average tabs, but now all of them suck. Still, people keep buying them for party-use, so I guess we won't be seeing good stuff any time soon.

Argie here
uhm like everywhere you need to know people , good acid to be found , i have had great nights with even half a blotter or 3/4 of one (yeah i know its weird but its common to dose like that here) , don´t know what dosages i guess its not always the same or if its locally produced or imported..
A few years ago i was getting those Hoffman aniversary blotters , jesus christ!!!! those were some good hits