• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

are the calender ones your talking about the ones with lines and dots on them with a multi colored blurred tie dye type backround. Their the only ones ive been seeing in Toronto. They don't seem very potent around 50 micrograms I would guess. At first I thought they where nbom but other people on the thread confirmed it was legit lsd.

Lots of mayan calender in the east. also some perforated white blotter with blue smiley faces and butterflies going across the sheet, not a whole one on each tab. i believe they are 5-meo-amt. thick paper, and very bitter and chemically tasting, 2 has no effect what so ever. 5 is a crazy speedy trip full of visual and auditory hallucinations. interesting, but not pleasant, and not L.

also came across a few of this print of an indian looking god or goddess with fire for hair wielding a sword. it was the best i've had in years. about as strong as the mayan calender but cleaner and more visual, nice colours and smooth liquidy tracers. some people were calling hand of god i think. a while back in this thread someone was talking about canadian acid being different. i remember years ago a group of people i was tripping with on a regular basis identified two distinct types of acid in our area. one was incredibly clean feeling, and gave a very blissful, mystical trip, "the universe seemed to open up". the visuals from this acid were very colourful and flowing, and included abundant tracers. it always came on blotter with mr. clean, california sunshine, or floating buddha/lotus prints, less often on plain white blotter. The other type of acid we called "drunk acid". it had a little more of a body buzz, and the trip was very euphoric, lots of laughing, but sort of a dumb euphoria, like alcohol can provide, it lacked the clear headed bliss and mystical, mind expanding, connected to everything feeling the other acid gave me. it was just as visual as the other stuff, but the visuals were of a different quality, more blocky than flowing, not much in the way of tracers, colours more defined and static. it always came on blotter with scooby doo, kiss, or pokemon prints. these prints stayed consistent for years. all tasteless except for that acid tingle. not sure what the difference was, but they were definitely different. we thought perhaps the "drunk acid" could have been ALD-52.

This was what my buddy was getting, I think he called the Eye of Life. This is what a whole sheet would look like, it's from the cover of a book but can't remember what one.

photo.jpg

Lol you should of just taken a screen shot^
Unless you where at your friends house well taking the pic or something.

the eye one looks similar to some nbome sheets i've seen but i don't think its exactly the same

I don't think it was nbome, I've eating 10 hits from a sheet. If it was nbome I'm pretty sure I'd be dead. But I was so fucked up it wasnt even funny and it only last 12 hours.

I keep hearing people saying that the luke brown print must be around 200-300mcg. Whatever the fuck they are, they're strong. I feel like the makers may have increased the concentration because they seem to be stronger than when I first tried them back in May.

For example, I took 3 hits the other week and smoked a bit of weed, and was in an entirely different universe for the rest of the trip until I started to sober up. I had some other-worldly visions. I've never experienced such intensity from blotters before. I know that 3 hits is a bit of a larger dose but this was just unlike anything I have experienced before from taking 3 tabs. It really surprised me, I wasn't expecting to be so inebriated..

I consume acid a lot too, like once every 1-2 weeks, so I would have thought that I'd have more tolerance to it. But nope.

Wow, just wow, that's all I have to say. Unbelievable experience. Amazing.

Picked up two raw sugar cubes at a small music fest in bc, which supposedly each contained 100 mcg. Took one with a friend and had a wild experience watching a sunset and hanging out by a lake in the rain; a really colourful and giggly trip. We were slightly disappointed however when it seemed to peter out prematurely, right around sunset. Could have been the fact that it got dark, and we realized we had to focus enough to find our way back to camp, or it could have been slightly less of a dose than expected. Any info on that? I've heard word of liquid available in the area..

Also had two amazing trips with the hunab ku's, playing with mirrors was intense!

Raw sugar as in like sugar in the raw golden goodness? that's pretty awesome. I've been getting some very nice "off white" on white lately out of the west

Yeah they were the Rogers raw cane sugar cubes I think, was very stoked to find those! Spoonful of sugar and all that..

A bust in edmonton recently with pics of hits i havent seen
http://www.albertapolicereport.com/...ing-drugs-to-school-children-in-spruce-grove/

"the seized drugs have yet to be analyzed to confirm their chemical composition"

Think if its an RC we will get a scare story about a new fake acid? Or will the cops vouch for this print being legit? I am of the opinion that if the police were busting rcs on blotters it would be big news, and people online are vastly overestimating how much fake acid is out there. Maybe i am spolied but i have 3 sources for acid in calgary i dont know how sellers of fakes can survive.

it was 2ci nbome, i knew the guy

he's got it coming to him if he's misrepresenting what he's selling

Ahh thanks =) I know that print as flower of life, kinda the same thing. I'm seen all those prints here in Manitoba except for the Alpha Centauri. I think they do all come from the same person as well.

They are. The Hunab Ku, Alpha Centauri, and Seed of Life prints are all from the same maker, situated in BC. I had a friend test the Alpha Centauri blotters and they were confirmed to be LSD. Still unsure of the approximate dosage. They seem like they're somewhere around 200mcg.. I wish I knew for sure. In any case, it's the strongest LSD I've ever taken. 3 hits and a couple bong tokes sent me to an entirely different dimension a few weeks ago, and that's with a tolerance. My mind was far from being on this Earth. It was some pretty crazy shit.

I also received some 25i-NBOMe blotters from the same source recently, which I took last Saturday evening. The blotters were about 3 times larger than the LSD blotters that they have. I'm glad that I tested it out, I did notice many similarities between the two chemicals but I would still be able to distinguish one from the other. This will be handy in the future if I ever get NBOMe'd!

I've just picked up a few of the Hunab Ku print recently and I'll be dropping tomorrow. I don't think that there will be any difference, honestly. The SoL and Alpha Centuari blots were nearly the same strength, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Hunab Ku was identical, considering they're all from the same source.

Should be fun tripping on the day the world reputably ends. Though I don't believe that crap. I love Mayan culture and have studied enough to know that's not the case. I'm just using it as an excuse to fry =D