Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems as though the vial we bought was bunk. 4 people ingested doses from 2-4 'hits,' and no one felt any effects. Lets hope our dealer is kind enough to issue a refund.

Please, stop trying to pass off these bassless assumptions as fact, in the name of harm reduction.

It seems to me that in the interest of harm reduction people would be encouraged to post reports of blotters laid with other than LSD.

Again, you're NOT getting this from the source, I can absolutely guarantee it. All of those tabs that are being mass produced are from Europe and are LSD or an LSD analogue (my bet would be the former), and just not of high quality/dosage.

That these original tabs originated in Europe and were mass produced is common knowledge in our circles. What would not be common knowledge would be if someone made a knock-off batch of blotters that look the same.

From the evidence I've heard it sounds like there is probably a batch of Alex Grey blotters in southern New England that are laid with DO-something. It would be impossible to claim I am aware of all Alex Grey blotters being from exactly the same source.

The taste should be an immediate give away. These Euro blotters taste kind of soapy with a touch of bitter. DOx blotters are quite bitter and there's really no confusing the two flavors. In all the probably 100 kinds of LSD I've eaten, no LSD has tasted like anything but 1) no flavor at all, 2) sort of metallic, or 3) this soapy mildly bitter stuff from Europe that may or may not even be LSD-25.

Just my 2 cents. I hope people continue to report suspicious doses, as well as supporting these claims with as much evidence as they can.

You know when it is LSD when it hits you within 20minutes to a hour... If it takes longer to start tripping than it is not LSD.... There is only one RC that come really close to LSD so much so you would have a hard time knowing if you took Lsd or that RC.....

It seems to me that in the interest of harm reduction people would be encouraged to post reports of blotters laid with other than LSD.

That these original tabs originated in Europe and were mass produced is common knowledge in our circles. What would not be common knowledge would be if someone made a knock-off batch of blotters that look the same.

From the evidence I've heard it sounds like there is probably a batch of Alex Grey blotters in southern New England that are laid with DO-something. It would be impossible to claim I am aware of all Alex Grey blotters being from exactly the same source.

The taste should be an immediate give away. These Euro blotters taste kind of soapy with a touch of bitter. DOx blotters are quite bitter and there's really no confusing the two flavors. In all the probably 100 kinds of LSD I've eaten, no LSD has tasted like anything but 1) no flavor at all, 2) sort of metallic, or 3) this soapy mildly bitter stuff from Europe that may or may not even be LSD-25.

Just my 2 cents. I hope people continue to report suspicious doses, as well as supporting these claims with as much evidence as they can.

I took that into complete consideration, and if you read all of my posts you would have seen that. The person who was reporting these tabs as DOx (copycat or not) described the effects of the tabs, and based off of his descriptions, which he whole-heartedly stood by, they sound nothing like ANY DOx, and exactly like tabs that were dosed with LSD, and just not being very consistant with their dosages based on batch.

We fully encourage people to post info about fake/adulterated tabs, however these claims must come with backup to support it, otherwise its just more hype and ill information, both of which ruin the scene.

if ya'll see some of them mayan calendars around jump on those suckers. they're of european origin but are finding their way to the states. i've never really understood the whole cleanliness of LSD debate until today, felt absolutely no body effect whatsoever and none of the typical post LSD bends and aches, but it was full blown in the mental and visual departments, and a very satisfying dose for one tab. 20mg of 2c-b on the come down and shit went off the deep end for a hot second. let's give it up for summer, people! let the acid flow!

I couldn't agree with this more. I recently picked up 25 to try out but now that I know how amazing they are, I'm gonna stock up. SOOOOOO CLEAN! I dropped 2, had the cleanest come up of my life... about equal to the only needlepoint ive ever had. Very well dosed (claimed to be 200mic but probably closer to the 150mic range). Laid from swiss crystal. Shpongle live blew my mind during this :)

Below is just one side of the print. other side is white with a red picture that I couldn't figure out.
NSFW:
IMG_0430.jpg

NSFW:
tabsnmicrodotz.jpg

All those tabs are good along with those red Star Micro Dots...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got pink unperforated blotter from camp bisco. Super clean and potent! The WoW is making its rounds again as well. I saw several people have wonderful trips on those. I Also acquired fluff on green unperforated paper, but have not yet tested them out. Lots of great L in new england right now!

The cherubs (baby angels) that are in Unbreakables pic a couple posts above are very nice though a little too much body load iirc. End of '09 to early '10 I was going through those like crazy.

Right now, at least in NY theres tons of fluff liquid going around about 110ug a drop. Have some of those. very visual and clean. Also stumbled upon the alex grey ganeshas which are bomb.

Found some of the alex greys at a thingy i attended recently... they were said to be "swiss" and they were bomb. a couple hrs later we ran into another guy with the same print, he claimed them to be MICed at 350... i called bullshit but got them anyway because the other ones were so good, but they ended up being bunk!!! when compared, the good ones looked a little darker on the back. the next day my buddy got a sheet of them (looked lighter on the back like the bunk ones) and they were fire just like the first ones. ALL tasted bitter. a few people were saying all the alex greys were DOxx, but it felt like good L to us. --- also lots of good fluff on white and pink. (...and dutch moonrocks mmmm)

Found some of the alex greys at a thingy i attended recently... they were said to be "swiss" and they were bomb. a couple hrs later we ran into another guy with the same print, he claimed them to be MICed at 350... i called bullshit but got them anyway because the other ones were so good, but they ended up being bunk!!! when compared, the good ones looked a little darker on the back. the next day my buddy got a sheet of them (looked lighter on the back like the bunk ones) and they were fire just like the first ones. ALL tasted bitter. a few people were saying all the alex greys were DOxx, but it felt like good L to us. --- also lots of good fluff on white and pink. (...and dutch moonrocks mmmm)

there are 2 types of alex greys going around the north east to my knowledge even though i know you're from denver (everyone seems to have them):
1. ~150mic swiss crystal (from europe)
2. DOx (from ???)

but there could always be assholes doing this (if you got 100% bunk)
3. Empty blotter (can order this online or purchase at a vendor at an event selling blank blotter)

I haven't taken any... just know whats going around. I'll have the swiss crystal soon though :) bitterness on the europe prints is common due to the ink ime

Last edited:
Got pink unperforated blotter from camp bisco. Super clean and potent! The WoW is making its rounds again as well. I saw several people have wonderful trips on those. I Also acquired fluff on green unperforated paper, but have not yet tested them out. Lots of great L in new england right now!

Both the Cartoon Shivas

NSFW:
screenshot20110407at021.png

and the legitimate Alex Grey/Ganeshas were floating around Electric Forest/Camp Bisco. Lots of people were having great times on these blotters.

Also heads up, there is WoW floating around in the Denver area that is most likely LSA or some RC. Not a bad time, extremely good body high, but I doubt they are LSD. Basically all I'm saying is they are still enjoyable, but know your source. Kind of unrelated, but I also know there was a LOT of Mephedrone floating around at Bisco, did anyone else encounter it? It was being called "Sunshine" by many people, which is weird because I associate Sunshine with LSD. But if anyone wants to talk about it send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both the Cartoon Shivas

NSFW:
screenshot20110407at021.png

and the legitimate Alex Grey/Ganeshas were floating around Electric Forest/Camp Bisco. Lots of people were having great times on these blotters.

Also heads up, there is WoW floating around in the Denver area that is most likely LSA or some RC. Not a bad time, extremely good body high, but I doubt they are LSD. Basically all I'm saying is they are still enjoyable, but know your source. Kind of unrelated, but I also know there was a LOT of Mephedrone floating around at Bisco, did anyone else encounter it? It was being called "Sunshine" by many people, which is weird because I associate Sunshine with LSD. But if anyone wants to talk about it send me a PM.

If it isn't WoW (White fluff (the crystal) then it wouldn't be wow. It would be whatever RC or LSA on White blotter. EIther way thats bad news, how many of those did you take and have a good time?

Status
Not open for further replies.